Dr. Dragan Jevremovic M.D., PH.D.
Pathology | Clinical Pathology/Laboratory Medicine200 1ST ST SW ROCHESTER MN, 55905
Dr. Dragan Jevremovic M.D., PH.D. is a top Pathology in ROCHESTER, MN.With a passion for the field and an unwavering commitment to their specialty, Dr. Dragan Jevremovic M.D., PH.D. is an expert in changing the lives of their patients for the better.Through their designated cause and expertise in the field, Dr. Dragan Jevremovic M.D., PH.D. is a prime example of a true leader in health care.As a leader and expert in their field, Dr. Dragan Jevremovic M.D., PH.D. is passionate about enhancing patient quality of life. They embody the values of communication, safety, and trust when dealing directly with patients.In ROCHESTER, MN, Dr. Dragan Jevremovic M.D., PH.D. is a true asset to their field and dedicated to the profession of medicine.
Education and Training
Univ Of Belgrade- Med Fak- Beograd- Serbia 1995
University of Belgrade Faculty of Medicine 1995
PathologyAmerican Board of PathologyABP- Hematology Pathology
PathologyAmerican Board of PathologyABP
- MemberMinnesota Medical Association/Zumbro Valley
- Mayo Grad Sch Med/Mayo Fndn, Anatomic And Clinical Pathology; Ny Medical College, Internal Medicine
- Mayo Clinic
- Mayo Clinic College of Medicine (Arizona) Program
- Fellow - Clinician-Investigator Training Program (CITP) Project: Endothelial progenitor cells in targeting cancer gene therapy: Mayo School of Graduate Medical Education, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine
- Fellow - Hematopathology: Mayo School of Graduate Medical Education, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine
Dr. Dragan Jevremovic M.D., PH.D.'s Practice location
ROCHESTER, MN 55905Get Direction
Dr. Dragan Jevremovic M.D., PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Jevremovic
- The Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Heart Issues
Rheumatoid arthritis (RA) is not just a painful autoimmune disease that can greatly impact an individual’s quality of life. This disease also comes with some increased risk factors that people should be aware of. RA is associated with increased risk of death that is related to an increased risk of...
- How Hospitals Respond to the Nationwide Influenza Outbreak
The flu is one of the most contagious diseases that can affect people of all ages. Children and those with a weakened immune system are most prone to the illness. The inflicted usually suffer from a high fever, headache, and loss of strength, thus preventing them from doing anything other than...
- What Is Thalassemia Intermedia?
Thalassemia intermedia is an inherited genetic blood disorder. It is a milder form of thalassemia, wherein there is a reduced production of “adult” hemoglobin, which leads to anemia. It means that your child has a missing ingredient to create a normal adult hemoglobin.Thalassemia intermedia is...
- Clinical Depression: How it Affects Men and Women
Clinical depression is associated with social, occupational, and physical impairments. People commonly perceive that depression is a trivial condition that is not entirely genuine. However, depression is a real illness with real and debilitating symptoms, and should not be perceived as anything...
- Everything You Need To Know About Lyme Disease
What is Lyme disease?Lyme disease also called Lyme borreliosis is an inflammatory disorder in which the first symptoms that appear include rash, fever, headache, chills and then later arthritis, cardiac and neurological disorders. It is a bacterial infection caused by Borrelia burgdorferi. ...
- What is Chalazion? Know about its Symptoms, Causes and Treatment
What is Chalazion?A chalazion is a benign and painless nodule which can occur in the upper or lower eyelid. It is common and is sometimes called a meibomian cyst or a tarsal cyst. The term chalazion (pronounced kah-la'-ze-on) originates from the Greek word which means a small lump. These nodules...