Dr. Alae Yaseen is a pathologist practicing in ALBUQUERQUE, NM. Dr. Yaseen is a doctor who specializes in the study of bodily fluids and tissues. As a pathologist, Dr. Yaseen can help your primary care doctor make a diagnosis about your medical condition. Dr. Yaseen may perform a tissue biopsy to determine if a patient has cancer, practice genetic testing, and complete a number of laboratory examinations. Pathologists can also perform autopsies which can determine a persons cause of death and gain information about genetic progression of a disease.
Dr. Alae Abod Yaseen M.D.'s Practice location
ALBUQUERQUE, NM 87131Get Direction
Dr. Alae Abod Yaseen M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Prostate Cancer: Get the Facts
Cancer has become one of the most dangerous infections in the world. Various medical researches have shown that cancer problems have increased drastically over the last few weeks. These infections have posed a big threat to the community since most of them require serious treatment. The treatment is...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Are There Vaccines Available For Cholera?
What Is Cholera?Cholera is an infectious disease that affects mostly the intestines, but causes complications to the rest of the body. Once a person suffers from cholera, the first parts of the body to be affected are the intestines. It is an infection caused by a bacteria known as the Vibrio...
- What is Dengue Hemorrhagic Fever?
Dengue fever is a more common and typical viral disease spread largely through the Aedes Aegypti mosquito and to some extent by the Aedes Albopictus mosquito. Initially rampant in more tropical and temperate countries, the disease gradually spread to other zones as populations started migrating to...
- 5 Tips on Living with Mononucleosis
People with the mononucleosis (or mono) infection can live perfectly normal lives by doing what is best for them during their period of affliction. In this review, I have outlined the most essential tips on living with mononucleosis. In choosing these tips, the emphasis was focused on the well-being...
- Is Shingles Contagious? How Do You Get Shingles?
Shingles is a contagious viral infection that is caused by the varicella zoster virus, the same virus that causes chickenpox. This virus affects a particular nerve section, causing painful rashes on the skin connected to that particular nerve. The rash normally appears in a form of a band on any...
- Dr. Bruce Todd Burks M.D1 University Of New Mexico Albuquerque NM 87131
- Dr. Mohammed Ali Vasef MD2211 Lomas Ne Albuquerque NM 87131
- Dr. Jennifer Jastram-belcher MDUnm Hospital Pathology Albuquerque NM 87131
- Dr. Jennifer L Wheeler buenger M.D.Msc 10 5590 Albuquerque NM 87131
- Dr. Aisha Sethi MD2799 W Grand Blvd Detroit MI 48202
- Dr. Othon jose Mena MDUnm Hospital Pathology Albuquerque NM 87131