Dr. Marie Nace is a speech language pathologist practicing in SPRINGFIELD, MO. Dr. Nace specializes in speech, language and swallowing disorders in patients. As a speech language pathologist, Dr. Nace evaluates, diagnoses and treats patients with communication and swallowing troubles. These conditions may be due to developmental delay, brain injury, hearing loss, autism, stroke or other diseases and injuries. Dr. Nace helps patients make sounds and improve their voices through various methods. Speech language pathologists also work with patients to strengthen muscles used to speak and swallow, and work with individuals and families to help cope with their conditions.
Mrs. Marie Nace's Practice location
SPRINGFIELD, MO 65807Get Direction
Mrs. Marie Nace's reviewsWrite Review
- Treatment of Dysphagia (Swallowing Problems)
What is dysphagia?Dysphagia is a disorder in which a person is unable to swallow food or is having difficulty in moving food down to the stomach. The throat or esophageal muscles are unable to work properly, and that leads to this disease. It is usually seen in children, old aged persons, and people...
- Treatment of Multiple Sclerosis
The following are some of the treatments of MS that focus on slowing the progression of the disease, speeding recovery from attacks, and managing symptoms.Treatments for MS Attacks...
- Coping with a Parkinson’s Disease Diagnosis
If you take an early action on the disease, then you will be able to deal with the symptoms. Above all, education and support enable you to live and fight the challenges that lay ahead. In addition to that, having a professional counselor is critical in designing a treatment plan for you. You not...
- Understanding Relapsing-Remitting Multiple Sclerosis (RRMS)
Most patients who are diagnosed with multiple sclerosis usually fall under the category of having RRMS. In most patients, relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis in the course of the disease changes after several decades and usually becomes worse, and the patient’s diagnosis is likely to progress...
- What Is Tay-Sachs Disease?
IntroductionTay-Sachs disease is a genetic disorder that affects the brain's nerve cells. Individuals who have this disorder lacks a type of protein that is needed to break down fatty substances in the brain. Without this protein, fatty substances accumulate in the brain to toxic levels, which...
- What Is Dysarthria: Symptoms, Causes, Treatment, and More
What is dysarthria?Dysarthria is a speech disorder that is caused by weak, paralyzed, or damaged oral muscles. Those who have dysarthria usually have trouble speaking along with poor articulation, poor phonation, and poor respiration. Others may also have a hard time understanding people who have...
- Debby Chronister SLP1545 E PYTHIAN ST SPRINGFIELD MO 65802
- Kathy Redmon302 N 4TH AVE OZARK MO 65721
- Ms. Stacy Lee Crossen M.S., CCC-SLP2285 W DEERFIELD ST SPRINGFIELD MO 65807
- Rachel Eads SLP1610 E. SUNSHINE STREET SPRINGFIELD MO 65804
- Ms. Kathy Anne Sears SLP907 S CRAIG AVE SPRINGFIELD MO 65802
- Miss Ashlie N EllisWILLARD R-II SCHOOLS WILLARD MO 65781