Dr. Lorenzo Zaffiri is an internist practicing in INDIANAPOLIS, IN. Dr. Zaffiri specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Zaffiri provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Dr. Lorenzo Zaffiri M.D.; PHD's Practice location
INDIANAPOLIS, IN 46202Get Direction
Dr. Lorenzo Zaffiri M.D.; PHD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Zaffiri
- What Could Lightheadedness Mean?
What is Lightheadedness?Older adults commonly complain about feeling woozy, lightheaded, or a little faint.The reason may not be something dangerous, but still, if you feel lightheaded, it is better to be careful. Serious injuries due to a fall can result due to lightheadedness even though there...
- What Should I Know About Bruises?
A bruise is a skin injury in which the color of the skin changes due to the breakage of blood vessels under the skin. The affected skin becomes blue or black in color, as blood accumulates just under the surface of the skin, resulting in a raised area or bump. These bumps are painful and may take a...
- Polydipsia: What Causes Excessive Thirst?
What is polydipsia?Polydipsia is a medical term given for extreme thirstiness. It is said to be one of the initial symptoms of diabetes. Polydipsia is also accompanied by either temporary or constant dryness in the mouth. It is very important to consume adequate amounts of water in a day, so that...
- What Complications May Occur If Bronchitis Goes Untreated?
Acute bronchitis may not cause any complications if it occurs the first time in a person. It usually goes away by taking proper rest after about two to three weeks. However, if bronchitis is left untreated, it can affect the respiratory system and damage the airways and lungs. Because of this...
- Health Benefits of Yoga, Tai Chi & Pilates
Many consider yoga as a method to stretch and tone the muscles and improve and expand the mind. “The physical benefits of yoga are very often underestimated," says Julie Rudiger, a therapist in Denver. According to her, practicing this activity has helped her to be stronger, more flexible, both...
- What Medications Are Required to Treat Meningitis?
The type of treatment to use is determined by the organism that causes the illness, the severity of the disease, the age of the patient and overall health status.What tests are done to identify meningitis?A few tests may be performed to determine whether you have meningitis. Tests are also done to...
- Dr. Kavitha Subramoney M.D.550 UNIVERSITY BLVD INDIANAPOLIS IN 46202
- Chintan J Amin MD11725 N Illinois St Carmel IN 46032
- Dr. Claudet C Smith MD2030 Churchman Ave Beech Grove IN 46107
- Dr. Mohammed A Majid MD3089 W Fairview Rd Greenwood IN 46142
- Dr. Bruce M. Goens MD11725 N Illinois St Carmel IN 46032
- Dr. Jason L Moshier MD11530 Allisonville Rd Fishers IN 46038