Dr. Jacob Abbott is a Dentist practicing in FORT WORTH, TX. Dr. Abbott specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Jacob Clifford Abbott D.D.S.'s Practice location
FORT WORTH, TX 76179Get Direction
Dr. Jacob Clifford Abbott D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Dry Socket?
One of the most common complications after the removal of a tooth is dry socket. Dry socket is more common with the extraction of wisdom teeth. Although the condition causes great discomfort, it is fully treatable.In most cases, the pain and discomfort experienced following a tooth extraction is...
- Tips for Bad Breath
- Dental Sealants May Present BPA in Saliva
Dental fillings for children were worrisome because of the presence of mercury in the amalgam. The latest addition to this fear is the chemical Bisphenol-A (BPA) in dental sealants and white fillings. BPA is a resin used in plastics, including water bottles and metal food can liners. Many studies...
- The Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Gum Disease
Many diseases interact with rheumatoid arthritis, causing concern for patients and their families. Common diseases that have high comorbidity rates with rheumatoid arthritis are other autoimmune disorders. Lupus is an example of a disorder that might be correlated. Other diseases frequently...
- Floss Your Teeth the Right Way
Alla Wheeler, RDH, MPA, associate professor of the Dental Hygiene Program at the New York University School of Dentistry, says that since the results of flossing are not immediate, most people do not think that the technique actually works.In reality, this is the best technique, as it does...
- What Could Halitosis Mean?
IntroductionHalitosis is also referred to as bad breath in layman’s term. Having bad breath can be embarrassing and may sometimes cause anxiety. Bad breath is commonly experienced by people. In fact, 1 in every 15 people experiences halitosis on a regular basis. Halitosis has a number of...
- Chip Mercer725 North Fielder Road Arlington Texas 76012
- Marie Antoinette Holliday D.M.D115 W 2nd St Fort Worth TX 76102
- Dr. Michelle Davila DDS803 E Nasa Webster TX 77598
- Dr. Sherry K. Marvel DDS411 W Danieldale Rd Duncanville TX 75137
- J. B. Stovall4900 Overton Ridge Boulevard Fort Worth Texas 76132
- Brent Allen Spear DDS4730 Boat Club Rd Fort Worth TX 76135