Dr. Yasser Ged is an oncologist practicing in NEW YORK, NY. Dr. Ged specializes in the care and treatment of patients with cancer. As an oncologist, Dr. Ged manages and oversees the treatment of a cancer patient after he or she has been diagnosed with the disease. Oncologists will care for their patients throughout the course of the disease. Types of oncologists include medical oncologists, surgical oncologists, radiation oncologists, gynecologic oncologists, pediatric oncologists and hematologist oncologists.
Dr. Yasser Ged MBSS, MD's Practice location
NEW YORK, NY 10065Get Direction
Dr. Yasser Ged MBSS, MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Expert Explains Latest Advances in Hodgkin Lymphoma, MCL
Lymphoma is a cancer of the lymph nodes and lymphatic system. The two main types are Hodgkin’s lymphoma (HL) and non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma (NHL). The main difference between the two is in the specific lymphocyte each involves. ...
- The Most Misunderstood Myths about Breast Cancer
Breast cancer is one of the most common types of cancers. It occurs mostly in women, although men can also get it. Getting diagnosed with breast cancer can be both frightening and overwhelming. Many of the known risk factors, such as age and genetics, are simply beyond our control. This is why myths...
- How Common is Testicular Cancer?
Testicular cancer is a form of cancer which affects the male testes or sex glands encased within the scrotum, a loose sac of tissue that hangs freely below the penis. Germ cells are specialized cells lining several heavily coiled tubular structures within the testes that are responsible for...
- What Is Cachexia?
Cachexia is a wasting syndrome, which is a process that causes fat tissues and muscle to waste away. This disorder causes involuntary weight loss, which often affects people with late-stage chronic diseases, such as cancer, renal disease, HIV or AIDS, and congestive heart failure.People with...
- This Woman's Battle Against Cancer Raises Awareness
Fighting against cancer is a gigantic battle for anyone who faces it, and it can be hard to even think about anything else during. However, some women are such powerful warriors that they not only fight the fight themselves, but also strive to raise awareness.Teri's storyMany women in Teri...
- Breast Cancer and Elective Double Mastectomies: A Thing of the Past?
Oncology physicians and surgeons are baffled as more women with cancer in just one breast are choosing to have a double mastectomy instead of opting for traditional forms of treatment. (The double mastectomy procedure in these cases is the removal of a healthy breast and is medically referred to as...
- Howard W. Bruckner2330 Eastchester Rd Bronx New York 10469
- Dr. Trevor Joseph Layne MD354 Main Street West Orange New Jersey 07052
- Rachel Beth Wellner77 Worth Street New York New York 10013
- Orestes Sanchez703 Main St Paterson New Jersey 07503
- Dr. Cornel Mircea MD5 Franklin Avenue Belleville New Jersey 07109
- Dr. Yelena Novik MD160 East 34th Street New York New York 10016