Dr. Meghan Cochrane is a physiatrist practicing in DAYTONA BEACH, FL. Dr. Cochrane is a medical doctor specializing in physical medicine and rehabilitation. As a physiatrist, Dr. Cochrane focuses on a patients ability to function, and can treat multiple conditions that affect the brain, nerves, spine, bones, muscles, joints, ligaments and tendons. Dr. Cochrane can diagnose and treat pain that is a result of injury, disease or a disabling condition. Physiatrists often lead a team of physical therapists, occupational therapists and physicians in a patients treatment or prevention plan.
Meghan Cochrane D.O.'s Practice location
DAYTONA BEACH, FL 32114Get Direction
Meghan Cochrane D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
- The Worst Lifestyle Choices for Rheumatoid Arthritis
Having rheumatoid arthritis means sticking to certain lifestyle practices. Rheumatoid arthritis happens due to large-scale inflammation in the body, which typically affects the joints. The condition causes immobility and severe pain as the inflamed joints makes it painful to move. Rheumatoid...
- Risk Factors for Osteoporosis
Risk Factors for OsteoporosisFixed risk factors are responsible for an individual’s vulnerability to osteoporosis. Unlike adaptable risks, they are factors that aren’t adjustable, including family history, age, and gender. People might also experience secondary factors that increase their...
- Are There Risks to a Spinal Stenosis Surgery?
Like any other surgical procedure, spinal stenosis surgery has its own risks and possible complications. However, if performed correctly by professional medical staff, the possibility of any complication after the surgery is low.The potential risks and possible complications following a spinal...
- Pain Between the Shoulder Blades
IntroductionPain between the shoulder blades is also known as interscapular pain. It is a symptom that is often caused by minor issues, such as a muscle strain. However, being aware of such symptom is also very important since it may also be a sign of more serious conditions, such as lung cancer...
- Is Bursitis a Chronic Ailment?
What is bursitis?Bursitis is a condition that causes inflammation of the bursa. Once the bursa is inflamed, it starts swelling. It causes pain around the affected area. The condition affects any part of the body where there are bursae.What is a bursa?A bursa is a sac-like cavity filled with fluid....
- What Is Spinal Decompression?
The human back is a complex structure of muscles, ligaments, bones, joints, and nerves. It is common for people to experience back problems at some point in their life for a variety of reasons. Since the pain can radiate into the back and even from other parts of the body, it is very difficult to...
- Dr. Carolyn Geis MD201 North Clyde Morris Blvd. Daytona Beach FL 32114
- Dr. Edwidge L Raoul M.D.3512 S Atlantic Ave Daytona Beach FL 32118
- Dr. Amol K Gupta M.D.345 Clyde Morris Blvd Ormond Beach FL 32174
- Dr. Kavita Sharma DO1671 N Clyde Morris Blvd Daytona Beach FL 32117
- Dr. Roxanne L Edwards MD2434 S Glencoe Rd New Smyrna Beach FL 32168
- Dr. Mark L Miedema M.D.303 N Clyde Morris Blvd Daytona Beach FL 32114