Dr. Cheryl Meadows is a psychologist practicing in SPARKS, NV. Dr. Meadows specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Meadows evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Meadows because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Cheryl Meadows's Practice location
SPARKS, NV 89441Get Direction
Cheryl Meadows's reviewsWrite Review
- How Depression Leads to COPD Medication Non-Adherence
Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) is a progressive disease that still does not have a cure. The World Health Organization predicts that COPD will become the fourth leading cause of death worldwide by 2030. The predominant cause for COPD is tobacco smoking. Most symptoms are irreversible,...
- Gene Linked to Autism Can Cause More Anxiety and Seizures, Study Finds
A recent study has found that a gene linked to autism causes mice to have more seizures and anxiety. Dr. Jill Silverman is an assistant professor of psychiatry at the University of California, Davis. She led a team of researchers to study this particular gene in mice. The recently published their...
- Can Adults have Autism?
You will get a lot of information online on how to determine autism in child, as it can be easily noticed in children as young as 24 months old. What about autism in adults? Adults are not immune to autism and its effects either.At present, thousands of adults suffer from untreated autism and face...
- What Are the Treatment Options for ADHD?
Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) may affect different aspects of life, including personality, work, and relationships. Getting the right treatment is crucial in managing ADHD. Many studies have been conducted to investigate the efficacy of different treatment options for ADHD. Two...
- How to Handle the Most Challenging Autism Behaviors
There will be difficult moments while raising a child with autism that a parent will find hard to deal with. However, there are certain situations that can be resolved with patience and knowledge of autism and how it can affect someone. By understanding what the child is feeling when they are...
- How To Help Your Loved One Combat Geriatric Depression
Clinical depression is very common in elderly people. While the cause of depression is different depending on the individual, one of the main reasons behind geriatric depression is loneliness. Family members usually focus on the physical health of their elders and deliberately ignore another...
- Brian Douglas Leany PH.D.4785 North First Street Fresno CA 93726
- Monique J Dugan-stanfield PSY.D.480 Galletti Way Sparks NV 89431
- Dr. Sheila Ann Megan PH.D.542 Lander St Reno NV 89509
- Dr. Thuy Tran Boardman PHD, MPH1000 Locust St (116) Reno NV 89502
- Dr. Diane C Spooner RHD1495 Mill St Reno NV 89502
- Dr. Nancy A Mcnaul PH.D.225 Kirman Ave Reno NV 89502