Dr. Edward H. Becker MD
Sports Medicine Specialist | Sports Medicine615 VONDERBURG DR BRANDON FL, 33511
Dr. Edward Becker is a Sports Medicine Family Practitioner in BRANDON, FL. As a Sports Medicine Family Practitioner, Dr. Becker is trained to assess, diagnose, prevent, and treat sports injuries in patients of all ages, and refer those patients to further services if needed. Sports Medicine Family Practitioners must complete specialized training in order to help each patient maximize function and improve quality of life.
OphthalmologyAmerican Board of OphthalmologyABO
Dr. Edward H. Becker MD's Practice location
BRANDON, FL 33511Get Direction
Tampa, FL 33606Get Direction
Dr. Edward H. Becker MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Becker
- What is Low T?
Low T, or low testosterone, refers to the reduced levels of the male hormone, testosterone, in the body. This condition is becoming increasingly common among males. Testosterone contributes to:...
- Black Widow Spider Bite: What Does It Look Like?
The black widow spider is one of the most poisonous spiders often seen in North America. These spiders thrive at moderate temperatures and are mostly found in the south and western US regions.They are often found in places surrounded by bushes, open areas such as outdoor bathrooms and toilets, open...
- The Proven Benefits of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Autism
When it comes to children with autism, parents need to have resources to guide them into better coping mechanisms and strategies for communication. New research has shown that parents are improving feelings of anxiety and sadness by joining their children in therapy, cognitive behavior...
- World War II Veteran's Touching Serenade for His Wife of 75 Years
Edward and Betty’s Story94-year old pianist, Edward Hardy, may have lost several of his memories and skills due to dementia, but he definitely did not lose his ability to play the piano. For his wife Betty, there could not have been a better way to ring in their 75th anniversary than serenading...
- Ringworm of the Body and Scalp
IntroductionDermatophytes are fungi that get nutrients from keratin for growth. They usually affect the skin, nails, and hair. The species that commonly invade the keratin are those that belong to the genus Trichophyton, Epidermophyton, and Microsporum. Fungal infections produce ring-like...
- How Michael J. Fox Feels About His Own Parkinson’s Symptoms
AARP, a non-profit organization, sat down with Michael J. Fox, who is not only known for his work on television and films like Back to the future, but also as a patient-advocate for Parkinson's disease. In the interview, Fox helped AARP learn more about the disease, even by answering some of their...
- Dr. Charles Barry Craythorne M.D.613 S Magnolia Ave Tampa FL 33606
- Dr. Adam C Morse DO13020 N Telecom Pkwy Tampa FL 33637
- Dr. Steven Knezevich M.D.3820 Northdale Blvd Tampa FL 33624
- Dr. Charles Nofsinger MD12901 Bruce B Downs Blvd Tampa FL 33612
- Mr. Brian A Mcgraw DO1405 S Orange Ave Orlando FL 32806
- Dr. Brunel Joseph MD612 N 11th St Quincy IL 62301