Dr. Zachary Schepart is a pediatrician practicing in WESTFIELD, MA. Dr. Schepart is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Schepart diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Schepart can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Dr. Zachary L Schepart MD's Practice location
WESTFIELD, MA 01085Get Direction
Dr. Zachary L Schepart MD's reviewsWrite Review
- How Oxytocin, a Natural Hormone, Could Improve Social Skills in Children with Autism
Ocytocin is often called the 'love hormone' or the 'cuddle hormone.' It has many effects, from appetite suppression to inhibiting the release of cortisol. More famously, it is important for every kind of relationship.Basically, this hormone is released by any loving physical contact, including...
- What Do Head Lice Eggs Look Like?
Lice lay their eggs called nits, which are placed on the hair shaft. Nits look more like dandruff but they cannot simply be shaken out of the hair like dandruff. To get rid of lice eggs, you have to follow certain steps and make sure that their eggs or nits are completely removed from the...
- What Is a Pediatric Stroke: Get the Facts
Contrary to what many people think, strokes can also occur in children, unborn babies, or infants. There are two age classifications for pediatric stroke, namely, perinatal and childhood. Childhood stroke affects infants up to 18 year-olds. Perinatal stroke refers to the last 18 weeks of gestation...
- What Are the Causes of Conjunctivitis?
What is conjunctivitis?Conjunctivitis, also commonly called as “pink eye”, is an eye infection caused by either bacteria or viruses. You can also develop a "pink eye" if you are exposed to certain allergens that can irritate your eyes. When you have a pink eye, the conjunctiva of your eye is...
- What Is Breast Milk Jaundice?
Jaundice is a very common disorder in newborns. Actually, about 60% of infants experience jaundice within the initial days after birth. It develops when there is a high level of bilirubin in the blood. Bilirubin is a yellowish pigment released when the red blood cells are broken down.Normally,...
- Do I Have the Mumps?
The mumps is a highly contagious airborne viral infection, which manifests in a specific shape of the face and neck. The causing agent is the virus of mumps (paramyxovirus). Timely vaccination (MMR) is the best way to prevent complications that arise in 95% of cases. The mumps virus can be...
- Dr. Lourdes Hortense Beauzile-Delimon MD79 Maple Shade Avenue East Long Meadow Massachusetts 01028
- Dr. Jennifer A Oles M.D.305 Bicentennial Hwy Springfield MA 01118
- Dr. Elizabeth A Armstrong M.D.395 Southampton Rd Westfield MA 01085
- Dr. Asha Sindwani MD34 Hubbard St Ludlow MA 01056
- Dr. John Mathews MD1080 Day Hill Rd Windsor CT 06095
- Dr. William Benjamin Rothwell M.D.11 Wilbraham Road Springfield MA 01109