Dr. Kelsey Kloentrup is a speech language pathologist practicing in FORT MITCHELL, KY. Dr. Kloentrup specializes in speech, language and swallowing disorders in patients. As a speech language pathologist, Dr. Kloentrup evaluates, diagnoses and treats patients with communication and swallowing troubles. These conditions may be due to developmental delay, brain injury, hearing loss, autism, stroke or other diseases and injuries. Dr. Kloentrup helps patients make sounds and improve their voices through various methods. Speech language pathologists also work with patients to strengthen muscles used to speak and swallow, and work with individuals and families to help cope with their conditions.
Kelsey Kloentrup's Practice location
FORT MITCHELL, KY 41017Get Direction
Kelsey Kloentrup's reviewsWrite Review
- Treatment of Dysphagia (Swallowing Problems)
What is dysphagia?Dysphagia is a disorder in which a person is unable to swallow food or is having difficulty in moving food down to the stomach. The throat or esophageal muscles are unable to work properly, and that leads to this disease. It is usually seen in children, old aged persons, and people...
- Raising a Child with Autism
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD), or autism, is a term used to describe a group of complex brain disorders in human beings. These disorders affect the social interaction of a person, verbal skills, nonverbal communication, and repetitive behaviors, along with any activity that needs a person to react...
- Everything You Need To Know About Multiple Sclerosis
CausesMS is the result of an abnormal response of the body’s immune system. This response results in an attack on the central nervous system — the brain, spinal cord and optic nerve. Specifically the immune system attacks the protective coating around the nerve fibers — myelin — creating...
- Choosing the Right Education for Your Autistic Child
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) can cause issues in crucial areas of development, such as social interaction, verbal and nonverbal communication, creative and imaginative play, and sensory processing.Children with ASD may have difficulty understanding and communicating their needs and wants to...
- What Is Tay-Sachs Disease?
IntroductionTay-Sachs disease is a genetic disorder that affects the brain's nerve cells. Individuals who have this disorder lacks a type of protein that is needed to break down fatty substances in the brain. Without this protein, fatty substances accumulate in the brain to toxic levels, which...
- Which Specialists Can Treat ADHD?
People suffering from attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) encounter several challenges including social, academic or professional difficulties. These issues make it important for ADHD patients to receive definitive treatments that work for them. ADHD is also very common among children....
- Erin Marie Herman CCC-SLP5782 OBSERVATION CT MILFORD OH 45150
- Megan Elizabeth Mercurio M.A., SLP-CCC2651 BURNET AVE CINCINNATI OH 45219
- Emma Clare Sheridan M.S., CCC-SLP3699 ALEXANDRIA PIKE COLD SPRING KY 41076
- Mrs. Kara Lynn Byrnside M.A., CCC-SLP8139 BEECHMONT AVE CINCINNATI OH 45255
- Mrs. Kathryn M Roemer M.A., CCC-SLP8000 EVERGREEN RIDGE DR CINCINNATI OH 45215
- Mrs. Kathleen Sherman1625 CEDAR AVE CINCINNATI OH 45224