Juan Soberal is a physical therapist practicing in SANTA MONICA, CA. Juan Soberal specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Juan Soberal can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Juan Soberal will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Dr. Juan Luis Soberal PT, DPT, FAFS's Practice location
SANTA MONICA, CA 90405Get Direction
Dr. Juan Luis Soberal PT, DPT, FAFS's reviewsWrite Review
- What Are Shin Splints?
Shin splints or medial tibial syndrome refers to the throbbing ache felt along the shin bone in the lower leg. It often resolves on its own without any medical intervention. Severe forms of this condition may have a significant impact on a person’s day-to-day activities. Shin splints are...
- Platelet-Rich Plasma Helps to Treat Tennis Elbow
The findings from a new study indicate that the use of platelet-rich plasma (PRP) is better for healing tennis elbow, when compared to the conventional corticosteroids. Platelet-rich plasma is still a controversial treatment for tendon injuries. Tendon injuries take time to heal as the blood supply...
- Clinically Isolated Syndrome vs. Multiple Sclerosis: What You Need To Know
Clinically isolated syndrome presents the same type of attack where the body’s immune system attacks the central nervous system. If this only happens once, it's known as CIS.Clinically Isolated SyndromeDespite popular belief, CIS does not always go on to develop multiple sclerosis. This does...
- Understanding Relapsing-Remitting Multiple Sclerosis (RRMS)
Most patients who are diagnosed with multiple sclerosis usually fall under the category of having RRMS. In most patients, relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis in the course of the disease changes after several decades and usually becomes worse, and the patient’s diagnosis is likely to progress...
- It’s Time to Fight Parkinson’s Disease Through Exercise, Says South Carolina Gym
Going to the gym regularly can significantly help to combat Parkinson’s disease. According to Cody Cooper from Grit Box Fitness, Parkinson’s progression can be delayed due to the forced intense exercise. Not only that, but it also helps a lot with the enhancing strength and stability.What is...
- Is Physical Therapy Meant for Short-term Use?
Short-term physical therapy provides treatment for patients recovering from an accident, surgery, or illness. Generally, people requiring short-term therapies might remain involved in certain programs for a couple of days or weeks.Physical therapy helps patients achieve their maximum functional...
- Jennifer Lei kvai yung Wong MSPT7080 Hollywood Bl Los Angeles CA 90028
- Miss Sharon Viray Lagman-mino P.T.7414 Beverly Blvd Los Angeles CA 90036
- Mrs. Cheryl Jeanne Hanks-opsata PT1300 W 155th St Gardena CA 90247
- Ms. Stephanie S. Saito DPT23430 Hawthorne Blvd Torrance CA 90505
- Jason Wong DPT8797 Beverly Blvd Los Angeles CA 90048
- Mrs. Rachel Noelle York PT, DPT8311 Florence Ave Downey CA 90240