Dr. Kenneth Squires is a psychiatrist practicing in CORVALLIS, OR. Dr. Squires is a medical doctor specializing in the care of mental health patients. As a psychiatrist, Dr. Squires diagnoses and treats mental illnesses. Dr. Squires may treat patients through a variety of methods including medications, psychotherapy or talk therapy, psychosocial interventions and more, depending on each individual case. Different medications that a psychiatrist might prescribe include antidepressants, antipsychotic mediations, mood stabilizers, stimulants, sedatives and hypnotics. Dr. Squires treats conditions like depression, anxiety, OCD, eating disorders, bipolar disorders, personality disorders, insomnia, ADD and other mental illnesses.
Kenneth Edward Squires D.O.'s Practice location
CORVALLIS, OR 97330Get Direction
Kenneth Edward Squires D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Akathisia and How to Treat It?
What is akathisia?Akathisia is a medical condition that causes an individual to feel restless along with a constant urge to move. The term akathisia is derived from the Greek word akathemi, which would mean "to never sit down".Akathisia occurs as a side effect of first-generation or older...
- Helping a Loved One Cope with Depression
Depression is a serious mood disorder that can really change the way people live their life. However, depression can be treated with the help and support of people who truly care about the welfare of a person who is depressed. Most people who frequently feel depressed need intervention and treatment...
- Social Anxiety Disorder: Causes, Symptoms, Treatments and More
Social Anxiety Disorder, also known as social phobia, is a type of anxiety disorder in which a person feels excessively fearful of social situations. A person suffering from this disorder lack social skills and has trouble meeting new people, talking to people, and attending social gatherings. They...
- What Is Venlafaxine: Uses, Side Effects, Dosage, and Interactions
Generic Name: VenlafaxineBrand Name(s): Effexor, Effexor XRIntroductionVenlafaxine belongs to the class of selective serotonin and norepinephrine reuptake inhibitors (SNRIs), which are used for the treatment of anxiety, panic disorder, and major depressive disorder. This medication works by...
- What are the Symptoms of ADHD?
Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, or ADHD, is a condition that can affect learning and one's ability to mingle with others. As the name indicates, a lack of attention and hyperactivity are the major symptoms, which would be seen at a level that is inconsistent with the growth and...
- What Medications Help in Treating Eating Disorders?
According to statistics, binge eating disorder is very common among young adults in the United States in comparison to anorexia and bulimia. In the last couple years, it has been treated as real medical disorder. According to the Youth Risk Behavior survey that was conducted in 2001, 35 percent of...
- Mrs. Jean F. Pointon MD444 Nw Elks Dr Corvallis OR 97330
- Dr. Judith A. Watkins M.D.3509 Nw Samaritan Dr Corvallis OR 97330
- Dr. Miko Rose D.O.3600 Nw Samaritan Dr Corvallis OR 97330
- Dr. David J Heck M.D.2438 Nw Professional Dr Corvallis OR 97330
- Dr. Sabrina Noel D.O.3600 Nw Samaritan Dr Corvallis OR 97330
- Dr. Daniel J. Engle M.D.3509 Nw Samaritan Dr Corvallis OR 97330