Christie Coleman-wilson is a counselor in INDIANAPOLIS, IN. Christie evaluates patients using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Counselors provide consultation for each patient and their families.
- The nursing shortage becomes a growing human resource priority.
- Who needs nurses?
- What to do about the nursing shortage.
- Back to basics.
- Data display techniques.
- I didn't think I'd live this long.
- Preparing tomorrow's nurses for the no margin-no mission world of health care.
- Oh Lord, won't you buy me a Mercedes Benz.
- The past as prologue.
- Bricks and clicks: whither our customers concerns?
- Musing on magnets.
- Reality checks.
- Regaining the public's trust.
- A database to describe the practice component of the CNS role.
- On the relations among some factors that contribute to estimates of verticality.
Christie Lacole Coleman-wilson's Practice location
INDIANAPOLIS, IN 46229Get Direction
Christie Lacole Coleman-wilson's reviewsWrite Review
- Anti-Inflammatory Diet Plan and Food List
The Immune SystemThe human body's immune system does an excellent job taking care of our health, as it is made of chemicals, cells, and biological systems that work together to protect us. The immune system recognizes foreign substances like viruses and bacteria easily, and works to stop their...
- Cervical Cancer Defined
The cervix connects the uterus and vagina. The endocervix is the part of the cervix that is closest to the uterus while an ectocervix is nearer to the vagina. Most cases of cervical cancer begin in the cell at the transformation zone. This zone is where the two main types of cells in the cervix...
- The Emotional Challenges of Ulcerative Colitis
People typically don’t enjoy talking about any illness or chronic condition they’re living with. They may not enjoy talking about how it feels to have it and the emotional roller coaster it brings to life.There are millions of people living with colitis and not much awareness in the public or...
- Preventing Osteoporosis Through Exercise
If exercise has been a part of your every day life for years, you have reduced the risk of many conditions that often affect old age such as osteoporosis. If you were not able to follow a stringent routine with exercise or other physical activities, you still have time to get into the groove and...
- The Single Best Way to Avoid the Flu
The single and most effective way to protect against the flu is to take the flu vaccine every year.Why should you get vaccinated against the fluInfluenza is a serious condition, which results in a high number of hospitalizations and can sometimes even lead to death. Even though children below...
- Track Your Baby's Development Week by Week in the Second Trimester
Growth and development happens swiftly during the second trimester. The baby continues to change and develop almost daily.During this stage, the focus of development is to increase in size and weight. In addition, the umbilical cord continues to thicken as it carries nutrients to the fetus. The baby...