Dr. Shannon Hussey is a dermatologist practicing in MYRTLE BEACH, SC. Dr. Hussey specializes in skin care. Dermatologists evaluate and manage both common and uncommon skin conditions. These conditions include acne, psoriasis, warts, skin infections, atopic dermatitis, herpes simplex and more. Dermatologists are also experts in more complex skin diseases like impetigo, hidradenitis and milaria. Dr. Hussey diagnoses skin problems and develops unique treatments plans for each individual patient.
|License Number:||R 690504|
|License State Code:||SC|
|License State Code:||SC|
Mrs. Shannon R Hussey FNP's Practice location
MYRTLE BEACH, SC 29577Get Direction
Myrtle Beach, SC 29572Get Direction
Mrs. Shannon R Hussey FNP's reviewsWrite Review
- The Different Lupus Rash Treatments and How to Prevent Flare-ups
One of the many symptoms people with lupus face is the rashes on their faces and skin. While there are individuals with lupus who don't have any rashes or marks on their skin, a butterfly rash on the face and red lesions on the head and body are common symptoms. These rashes may feel uncomfortable...
- Poison Ivy, Poison Oak, Poison Sumac: The Rashes
What is poison ivy? Poison ivy (Toxicodendron radicans) is a popular plant known for causing rashes and skin irritation when one comes in contact with it.Poison ivy is a woody shrub or vine that is found in either shady or sunny locations. It can grow up to six feet tall as a shrub, or 150 feet tall...
- How to Prepare for a Biopsy
A biopsy procedure is a very important procedure, which is used to identify the underlying cause of your abnormal body tissues. Depending on your condition and the location of the tissue abnormality, different types of biopsies may be performed on you. A biopsy preparation, therefore, depends on...
- What Could Itchy Palms Mean?
Although an itchy palm is rarely caused by serious conditions, it can also indicate a chronic skin problem that requires frequent treatment.Your doctor can help diagnose your condition by identifying other symptoms you experience and what causes your itchy palm. Your doctor will recommend or...
- Decubitus Ulcers or Pressure Ulcers: What Are They?
Decubitus ulcers or pressure ulcers, more commonly known as bedsores, are open wounds on your skin due to the prolonged pressure applied to the area. These ulcers occur mostly over the bony prominences such as the hips, tailbone, ankle, and heels. Bedsores are a frequent condition experienced by...
- Where Are Ingrown Hairs Most Likely to Form?
In normal cases, shafts of hair pierce the skin pores called follicles, and emerge externally to form a protective covering for skin. Sometimes, the same hairs curve backward and re-enter the skin creating small bulbous fluid-filled sacs, that become prone to infection. Such a condition is called an...
- Dr. Elizabeth F. Sherertz M.D.4033 Hwy 17 Bypass Murrells Inlet SC 29576
- Dr. Kenneth Ray Warrick M.D.2180 Henry Tecklenburg Dr Charleston SC 29414
- Dr. Robert D Bibb MD917 Medical Circle Myrtle Beach SC 29572
- Dr. Richard Henry Hussey M.D.4573 Oleander Dr Myrtle Beach SC 29577
- Dr. Nathan Patrick Jones M.D.3001 Newcastle Loop Myrtle Beach SC 29588
- Dr. Robert Scott Purvis MD3001 Newcastle Loop Myrtle Beach SC 29588