Dr. Jeffrey Woods practices Pulmonology in EL PASO, TX. A pulmonologist is a physician who possesses specialized knowledge and skill in the diagnosis and treatment of pulmonary conditions and diseases. Dr. Woods manages patients who need life support and mechanical ventilation, and is specially trained in diseases and conditions of the chest, particularly pneumonia, asthma, tuberculosis, emphysema, and complicated chest infections.
Education and Training
Loma Linda University School of Medicine 2013
- MS2Grouper: group assessment and synthetic replacement of duplicate proteomic tandem mass spectra.
- MASPIC: intensity-based tandem mass spectrometry scoring scheme that improves peptide identification at high confidence.
- Molecular dynamics of the Shewanella oneidensis response to chromate stress.
- Global molecular and morphological effects of 24-hour chromium(VI) exposure on Shewanella oneidensis MR-1.
- Dosage-dependent proteome response of Shewanella oneidensis MR-1 to acute
- Systematic assessment of the benefits and caveats in mining microbial post-translational modifications from shotgun proteomic data: the response of Shewanella oneidensis to chromate exposure.
- Experimental approach for deep proteome measurements from small-scale microbial biomass samples.
- Comparative temporal proteomics of a response regulator (SO2426)-deficient strain and wild-type Shewanella oneidensis MR-1 during chromate transformation.
- Development of a capillary gel electrophoresis method for monitoring disulfide isomer heterogeneity in IgG2 antibodies.
Jeffrey Woods's Practice location
EL PASO, TX 79920Get Direction
San Antonio, TX 78234Get Direction
Jeffrey Woods's reviewsWrite Review
- How Family Can Be a Powerful Support System for Those with Cystic Fibrosis
Family can be a powerful support system. People are naturally community-driven beings who are healthiest and happiest when belonging to something greater. It's the reason that people will make great sacrifices for the people they love. Family can provide the pillar for emotional support through...
- Recent Study Evaluates Venous Blood Clot Risk in Children with Cystic Fibrosis
Children with cystic fibrosis may be at risk of developing what's called a venous thromboembolism. This is essentially a blood clot that forms in the deep veins of the body, most often in the lower legs. These clots can be extremely dangerous because they can dislodge and travel to vital organs,...
- What is Acute Bronchitis?
What is Bronchitis?We often run under weather catching a flu or a cold that stays on for a couple of days to weeks, after which we normally get back to normal. However, sometimes even a small infection of cold or flu, could turn into a bronchitis infection causing much disturbance to your normal...
- Are There any Risk Factors for Bronchitis?
Bronchitis is a condition which occurs due to the inflammation of bronchial tubes. There are two types of bronchitis; acute bronchitis and chronic bronchitis.There are various factors involved in the development of bronchitis. The lifestyle of a person and his or her medical history are the main...
- A Mother Shares How She Stays Strong for her Child with Cystic Fibrosis
Any parent of a child with cystic fibrosis knows how difficult it can be to stay strong. Seeing a child suffer from a disease that is simply just unfair would be challenging for any parent.Kat is the mother of a girl with cystic fibrosis. She shares how she stays strong to be the rock and support...
- How to Plan for Traveling with Your Cystic Fibrosis Treatments
Every now and then, everyone needs to take a break. In fact, taking a vacation may be just what the doctor ordered. Planning is necessary for any individual who wishes to travel; however, if you have cystic fibrosis, there are a few extra things that you need to plan for. Travel insurance, enough...
- Dr. Emilio Gonzalez-ayala MD4305 N Mesa St El Paso TX 79902
- Dr. Adolfo Anchondo M.D.4305 N Mesa St El Paso TX 79902
- Dr. Jaime A Quesada MD4305 N Mesa St El Paso TX 79902
- Dr. Gonzalo A Diaz MD1900 N Oregon St El Paso TX 79902
- Dr. Juan B. Figueroa-casas M.D.4801 Alberta Ave El Paso TX 79905
- Dr. Hector Alberto Payan M.D.Banner Good Samaritan Medical Center Phoenix AZ 85006