Dr. Mario Siard is a Chiropractor practicing in GREENSBURG, PA. Dr. Siard specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Siard seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Mario Dominick Siard DC's Practice location
GREENSBURG, PA 15601Get Direction
Dr. Mario Dominick Siard DC's reviewsWrite Review
- Chiropractic Care for Arthritis
Chiropractic has been successful and effective in managing the symptoms of arthritis. With regular treatment, pain is decreased and the need for medications is reduced or won't be needed. Chiropractic care can also restore lost range of motion and flexibility, increase muscle strength and improve...
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- What Is Spinal Decompression?
The human back is a complex structure of muscles, ligaments, bones, joints, and nerves. It is common for people to experience back problems at some point in their life for a variety of reasons. Since the pain can radiate into the back and even from other parts of the body, it is very difficult to...
- Treatment Options for Back Pain
Back pain is a very common condition, especially among the elderly group. It can vary from a dull constant back pain to a very sharp pain, which may disrupt your daily routine. Back pain can be either acute or chronic. This classification of back pain is essential especially when it comes to...
- Tips on Living with Lower Back Pain
There are a variety of causes as to why you are experiencing lower back pain. Back pain may result from underlying health conditions such as connective tissue diseases, which include different types of arthritis, fibromyalgia syndrome, or sciatica (nerve root pain). Lower back pain can also be...
- What Causes an Upper Back Pain?
Any pain or discomfort in and around the shoulders and upper areas of your back is referred to as upper back pain. Pain may occur due to a strain or poor posture over a period of time, or as a result of sudden injury or trauma. In recent times, the use of computers has lead to an increase in upper...
- Dr. Yalana Austraw DC2300 Cedar Ave Latrobe PA 15650
- Jonathan Edward Ewer DC143 Hartman Rd Greensburg PA 15601
- Dr. Robert J Corcetti DC1791 Golden Mile Hwy Monroeville PA 15146
- Dr. Phillip Andrew Westerbeck DC1929 Dailey Ave Latrobe PA 15650
- Dr. Craig T French DC118 Fox Plan Rd Monroeville PA 15146
- Dr. Jeffery David Stewart D.C.5226 S College Rd Wilmington NC 28412