Dr. Chidiebere Echendu is an internist practicing in LUBBOCK, TX. Dr. Echendu specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Echendu provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
- "Be smart, be safe, be sure". The revised Pregnancy Prevention Program for women on isotretinoin.
- Celery phytophotodermatitis in a chef.
- Reticular erythematous mucinosis syndrome: review of the world literature and report of the syndrome in a prepubertal child.
- Allergic contact dermatitis to nickel in children with atopic dermatitis.
- Allergic contact dermatitis from para-chloro-meta-xylenol in Lurosep soap.
- Allergic contact dermatitis resulting from sensitivity to citrus peel, geraniol, and citral.
- Consort contact dermatitis due to oak moss.
- Allergic contact dermatitis from bacitracin.
Dr. Chidiebere Echendu's Practice location
LUBBOCK, TX 79410Get Direction
Dr. Chidiebere Echendu's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Colchicine?
Generic Name: ColchicineBrand Name: ColcrysWhat is colchicine?Colchicine is an oral medication, which is available as a generic and brand-name drug. Colchicine is a prescription drug. The generic form of this drug is usually less expensive than the branded ones. In certain cases, the generic ones...
- How Can I Prevent Premature Graying?
As pigmentation cells stop producing the pigment, gray hair is the result. It may also be bleached by the accumulation of hydrogen peroxide, a chemical naturally produced in the body. In most cases, graying occurs by the time an individual is 30-years-old. Most people have gray hair by the time they...
- Atrial Fibrillation: Get the Facts
Atrial fibrillation is a heart condition that occurs due to an irregular or abnormal beating of the heart. It is a serious medical condition that can result in fatality if not treated.An abnormal heartbeat takes place when the pace of the atria and that of the ventricles are not in harmony. The...
- Is Stiff Neck Serious?
Somebody calls you from behind and you turn your whole body instead of your neck? This is a clear sign of stiff neck! Most of us would have been in that awkward situation where you wish that you need not move that delicate part of your body. Issues with the neck arise mostly during physical...
- What Is Cellulitis?: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatments of Cellulitis
Cellulitis is a bacterial infection, which usually occurs in the deep layers of the skin. The infection happens when bacteria enter the skin through open cuts and wounds. The infected area usually feels warm to touch, painful, red, and swollen.The most common part of the body affected by cellulitis...
- Facts About Meningitis Vaccines
IntroductionThe only way to prevent serious and life-threatening diseases such as meningitis is through vaccination. Meningitis can also be caused by viral, bacterial, and fungal infections. The infection usually affects the meninges or membranes that enclose the brain and spinal cord. Although...
- Dr. Michael D Robertson M.D.3801 50th St Lubbock TX 79413
- Dr. Anne Carol Epstein MD3411 20th St Lubbock TX 79410
- Dr. Enrique Rodriguez M.D.1902 50th St Lubbock TX 79412
- Dr. Neha Mittal M.D.3601 4th St Lubbock TX 79430
- Dr. Michael P. Phy D.O.3601 4th St Lubbock TX 79430
- Dr. Arundhati Harati MD4102 24th St Lubbock TX 79410