Dr. Aditya Saini is a Cardiac Electrophysicist practicing in BALTIMORE, MD. Dr. Saini performs testing procedures on patients hearts electrical system in order to assess timing and abnormalities associated with electrical activities of the heart. Adult Cardiac Electrophysiologists are trained to treat irregular heartbeats, and carry out electrophysiology studies or ablations.
Dr. Aditya Saini M.D's Practice location
BALTIMORE, MD 21218Get Direction
Dr. Aditya Saini M.D's reviewsWrite Review
- Complications of Myocardial Infarction
Complications can be divided according to different factors:...
- What Is a Bubble Study?
What is a bubble study?A bubble study is a type of echocardiogram, which is the ultrasound of the heart. An echocardiogram is done to visualize the heart and its surrounding areas. Better images of the heart can be produced when a “contrast” is used during the echocardiogram. In a bubble study,...
- Reasons Why You Would Need an Ablation
What is catheter ablation?This is a surgical procedure that is used to correct heart irregularities. It involves the use of radio frequency energy to get rid of the heart tissues that cause irregular and rapid heartbeats. It can also be referred to as radio frequency ablation, and it has proved to...
- Heart Palpitations: When Is It a Sign of Something Serious?
Heart palpitations, although it feels like a scary experience, are not always a sign of something serious. These palpitations are harmless but there are some instances when it could be a signal to a serious heart disease, especially if it is associated with other symptoms. This article explains...
- What Is an Arrhythmia?
An arrhythmia is the violations of the frequency, rhythm, and sequence of heart contractions.Why do arrythmias occur?...
- Heart Palpitations: What Is It and What Are the Causes?
Our heart rate is automatically controlled by the autonomic nervous system (ANS) that has two divisions: sympathetic and parasympathetic. The part of the ANS that is responsible for raising a person’s heart rate through the sympathetic plexus is the sympathetic division. The parasympathetic...
- Charles J Love M.D.1800 Orleans Street Baltimore MD 21287
- Hugh Grosvenor Calkins M.D.1800 Orleans St Baltimore MD 21287
- Sunil Sinha M.D.1800 Orleans St Baltimore MD 21287
- Ajay Soodan M.D.8600 Liberty Rd Randallstown MD 21133
- David J Schamp MD3333 N Calvert St Baltimore MD 21218
- Joseph Marine M.D.1800 Orleans St Baltimore MD 21287