Dr. Rachel Yakrus is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in OAKLAND, CA. Dr. Yakrus specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Yakrus can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Yakrus can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Rachel Anne Yakrus M.D.'s Practice location
OAKLAND, CA 94609Get Direction
Rachel Anne Yakrus M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Everything You Need to Know About a Hysterectomy
Within the pelvic cavity, two ovaries connect via the fallopian tubes to the centrally positioned uterus, creating the female reproductive system. These organs produce female growth hormones, release ova (eggs), control the menstrual cycle, and oversee pregnancy, gestation, and the birth of a baby....
- Is Genital Herpes A Life-Long Condition?
What Is Genital Herpes?Genital herpes is a life-long condition. Symptoms of genital herpes usually manifest within 24 hours of transmission. Some people may not even experience any symptoms until a few weeks or even months after being infected. The first manifestation of symptoms is known as a...
- Hot Flashes and Women's Health
Hot flashes are one of the most common symptoms of menopause and perimenopause. It is also commonly seen in women with premature menopause and induced menopause.Hot flashes cause women who experience them to suddenly feel overheated, it is usually accompanied by sweating and a red, flushed face. The...
- Health Benefits of Bariatric Surgery
In simple layman terms, bariatric surgery is weight loss surgery. Its main purpose is the reduction of the fat around the stomach in safe amounts. The weight loss is achieved by use of what is known as a gastric band, or removing a portion of the stomach. The removal of the stomach portion is also...
- Natural Remedies for Infertility
Infertility is frustrating when a woman is actively trying to conceive or carry a baby to full term. However, it is quite common, affecting nearly 1 out of every 6 couples. There are numerous medical cures that women and men can try, but it is important to be aware of several natural solutions that...
- Preparing for a Mammogram with Fibromyalgia
When the treatment is accompanied by pain, it is always hard to move a step forward and consult a doctor. Here are some good and helpful ways to prepare for a less painful treatment.Being a woman comes with high chances of physical pain, from dysmenorrhea to chest pains that range from mild to...
- Dr. Elisabeth Schleuning MD365 Hawthorne Avenue Oakland California 94609
- Ms. Goldee Hannah Gross MD365 Hawthorne Ave Oakland CA 94609
- Dr. Yvette Marcella Gentry M.D.3300 Webster St Oakland CA 94609
- Mr. Hon Fong MD365 Hawthorne Ave Oakland CA 94609
- Dr. Jonathan D Weiss M.D., F.A.C.O.G350 30th St Oakland CA 94609
- Dr. Stuart M Lovett M.D. F.A.C.O.G350 30th St Oakland CA 94609