Kristina Davis is a physical therapist practicing in PENSACOLA, FL. Kristina Davis specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Kristina Davis can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Kristina Davis will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Kristina Davis DPT's Practice location
PENSACOLA, FL 32504Get Direction
Kristina Davis DPT's reviewsWrite Review
- Multiple Sclerosis: Is Therapy Right for Me?
The different therapies and medications available may not work in the same way in different patients. Hence, it is very advisable that you consult your doctor so you can take the medicine that is right for you. Prescribed medications can help you control and manage the symptoms of the disease, and...
- Sore Muscles and Joint Pain
Causes of sore muscles...
- Understanding the Causes of Fibromyalgia
The exact cause of fibromyalgia is a medical mystery; however, research on this condition and pain and sensory processing is being monitored to discover how fibromyalgia develops and impacts the body. For now, research has identified several risk factors that predispose an individual for developing...
- Treatments for Back Pain
The aim of treatments for back pain is to relief pain and restore mobility. Adjusting your activities is the essential treatment for easing acute back pain caused by minor injury or strain. Back pain treatments are determined by the duration you have experienced the pain, the severity and your...
- Clinically Isolated Syndrome vs. Multiple Sclerosis: What You Need To Know
Clinically isolated syndrome presents the same type of attack where the body’s immune system attacks the central nervous system. If this only happens once, it's known as CIS.Clinically Isolated SyndromeDespite popular belief, CIS does not always go on to develop multiple sclerosis. This does...
- How to Prepare for Physical Therapy
Preparing for physical therapy can be a daunting task especially if it is your first time. You might be concerned about what is in store for you, whether it will hurt, or whether it will even work? If done correctly from an experienced and trained professional, physical therapy is a very...
- Dr. David J Raney DPT1921 Ortega St Navarre FL 32566
- Dr. Karen Cann D.C.,L.P.T4657 Gulf Breeze Pkwy Gulf Breeze FL 32563
- Mr. Joseph William Neil PT6000 W Highway 98 Pensacola FL 32512
- Cristine Johnson DPT8990 Navarre Pkwy Navarre FL 32566
- Cortney Shewmaker3754 Highway 90 Milton FL 32571
- Frank Daniels Other8201 Pompano St Navarre FL 32566