Samuel Cote Lien M.D.
Plastic Surgeon | Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery12800 BOTHELL EVERETT HWY EVERETT WA, 98208
Dr. Samuel Lien is a cosmetic medicine and surgery specialist practicing in EVERETT, WA. Dr. Lien specializes in the enhancement of appearance. Improving aesthetic, symmetry and proportion are key goals in cosmetic surgery. Cosmetic medicine has nothing to do with these specific areas not functioning properly; therefore, this elective field solely focuses on aesthetics and anti-aging.
Education and Training
University of Miami Leonard M. Miller School of Medicine 2009
University of Michigan Medical School
- Trigger Finger
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Ganglion Cyst
- Sebaceous Cyst
- University of Washington Program
Samuel Cote Lien M.D.'s Practice location
EVERETT, WA 98208Get Direction
Samuel Cote Lien M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Lien
- Chiropractic Care for Arthritis
Chiropractic has been successful and effective in managing the symptoms of arthritis. With regular treatment, pain is decreased and the need for medications is reduced or won't be needed. Chiropractic care can also restore lost range of motion and flexibility, increase muscle strength and improve...
- The Reality About Living with Fibromyalgia
Fibromyalgia is a disease that has mystified its sufferers ever since it was discovered. The condition encompasses several chronic and persistent physical symptoms that manifest throughout the individual’s daily life. Furthermore, the particularity behind the disease is that, for the longest time,...
- Shortness of Breath and Panic Attacks
A panic attack is the most well-known symptom of a panic disorder. Oftentimes, panic attacks come unexpectedly and are usually accompanied by various frightening physical sensations, including hyperventilation or shortness of breath. They are sudden periods of intense fear and anxiety. Panic attacks...
- What Are the Different Sources of Healthy Proteins?
It is not enough that we eat all proteins; one must understand and have the right kind of proteins in the correct amounts to obtain proper health benefits. Women between the ages of 19-years-old and 70-years-old require an average of 46 grams of protein per day, while men of the same age group need...
- Is Rosacea a Lifelong Skin Condition?
Yes, rosacea is one of the most common chronic skin conditions that affect nearly 16 million people in the United States alone and about 45 million worldwide. The exact cause of rosacea is not known, but there are several theories suggested by many experts regarding rosacea and its...
- Tips for Writing a Professional Nursing Resume
Every nurse needs a properly formatted professional resume. It does not matter if it is to be used for an entry level position or for going after an advancement in career. The professional resume of a nurse should convince any prospective employer that the qualifications, accomplishments and unique...
- Dr. Bryan Charles Mcintosh M.D.12301 Ne 10th Pl Bellevue WA 98005
- Dr. Richard Pierce Rand M.D.1135 116th Ave Ne Bellevue WA 98004
- Dr. Ludwig A Allegra M.D.1200 N Northgate Way Seattle WA 98133
- Dr. Teri Burnett MD121 Lakeside Avenue Seattle WA 98122
- Dr. Julie Christine Holding MD1959 Ne Pacific St Seattle WA 98195
- Dr. George Guiho Min M.D.13114 120th Ave Ne Kirkland WA 98034