Dr. Aldo Riesgo is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in CHARLOTTE, NC. Dr. Riesgo specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Riesgo tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Aldo Marcelo Riesgo M.D.'s Practice location
CHARLOTTE, NC 28207Get Direction
Aldo Marcelo Riesgo M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Can I Walk After a Knee Replacement Surgery?
Yes, you can walk after a knee replacement surgery. The main goal of the surgery is for you to walk using an artificial knee and get back to your normal life. In fact, it is highly recommended that you immediately use your artificial knee.You need to know that walking again will require your...
- Can Arthritis Cause Back Pain?
Yes. Arthritis is one of the major causes of back pain and can cause long-term effects in an individual. Back pain is a common problem which affects 4 out of 5 of us at some point. Back pain is a type of pain experienced mostly through the spine. Back pain can last for a short time, but there are...
- Treatments for Arthritis: 5 Tips on Living with Arthritis
Living with arthritis is never easy. People who are suffering from this disease will tell you that for sure. You will face constant pain in your arms, legs, your back, and joints. In a word, you will feel like your bones are falling apart. Equally important is that the pain can have a serious impact...
- Do You Need a Bone Density Examination?
What is a bone density examination?A bone density examination is the only examination that will diagnose osteoporosis before its signs and symptoms become visible and before any bone fractures occur. With the help of a bone density test, your doctor will know more about the density and health of...
- What Are the Risks of Carpal Tunnel Surgery?
Carpal tunnel surgery is a procedure done to treat carpal tunnel syndrome. The surgical procedure involves the severing of a ligament referred to as the transverse carpal ligament so that the pressure it was exerting on the median nerve gets released.The pressure exerted on the median nerve causes...
- Levator Scapulae Muscle: Function, Trigger Points, and Anatomy
Levator Scapulae MuscleThe levator scapulae is a long muscle, which is located at the back and side of the neck. It is known to end at the top of the shoulder. Its Latin name indicates its function of lifting the scapula. Regardless of muscular development, this long muscle is difficult to see. It...
- Dr. Shadley Schiffern MD1915 Randolph Road Charlotte North Carolina 28207
- Dr. John Kent Ellington MD, MS2001 Vail Ave Charlotte NC 28207
- Dr. Matthew A Gullickson MD710 Park Center Dr Matthews NC 28105
- Dr. Robert Sproul MD500 Parnassus Ave # Mu320w San Francisco CA 94143
- Dr. Lowell Harley Gill M.D.1918 Randolph Rd Charlotte NC 28207
- Dr. Adam M Caputo MD2001 Randolph Rd Charlotte NC 28207