Dana Hubbard is a physician assistant practicing in COLORADO SPRINGS, CO. Dana specializes in preventing and treating human illness and injury by providing a broad range of care under the supervision of a physician. A physician assistants work can include physical exams, ordering and interpreting tests, performing procedures and prescribing medication. Often times, they can assist in surgery but the scope of practice can vary according to jurisdiction or health care setting.
- Cloning and characterization of the cDNA sequences of two venom peptides from
- Nine novel precursors of Buthus martensii scorpion alpha-toxin homologues.
- [Cloning and identification of a new telomeric-associated zinc finger protein cDNA].
- Hypovirulence and Double-Stranded RNA in Botrytis cinerea.
- [Study on polymorphism of gossypol by infrared spectrophotometry and X-ray diffraction].
- Control of postharvest Botrytis fruit rot of strawberry by volatile organic compounds of Candida intermedia.
- [Therapeutic effect of inosine in Tourette syndrome and its possible mechanism of action].
- Morphological and phylogenetic identification of Botrytis sinoviticola, a novel cryptic species causing gray mold disease of table grapes (Vitis vinifera) in China.
- [Study on quality of gossypol recrystalized from chloroform].
- The entry of gossypol across the blood-testis barrier in rats.
- Rhythms of serum melatonin in patients with spinal lesions at the cervical, thoracic or lumbar region.
- Catecholamine levels in spinal cord injuries.
- Neurotensin potentiates the endogenous dopamine release from striatal synaptosomes of rat.
- [The comparison of some properties of gossypol recrystallized from different solvents].
- [Effect of pergolide on the kinetics of the dopamine receptors in the corpus striatum of the rat].
- Biochemical and behavioral evaluation of pergolide as a dopamine agonist in the
- [High performance liquid chromatography of gossypol].
- [Monoanilinogossypol--the impurity possibly present in gossypol (author's transl)].
- A case-control study on the environmental risk factors of Parkinson's disease in Tianjin, China.
- Study of the antioxidant enzymes in human brain tumors.
- Desferrioxamine and vitamin E protect against iron and MPTP-induced neurodegeneration in mice.
- Excessive iron accumulation in the brain: a possible potential risk of neurodegeneration in Parkinson's disease.
Mrs. Dana May Hubbard PA-C's Practice location
COLORADO SPRINGS, CO 80920Get Direction
Huffman, TX 77336Get Direction
Mrs. Dana May Hubbard PA-C's reviewsWrite Review
- What Causes Mumps?
Mumps is a viral infection caused by a certain virus belonging to the paramyxoviruses family. This condition is common in children, teens, and young adults. The virus might also get into your cerebrospinal fluid, which surrounds and shields your brain and spine. Once it has entered,the virus can...
- Is Green Coffee Helpful in Losing Weight?
Is Green Coffee Helpful in Losing Weight?Recently green coffee has been in great demand as a great beverage for losing weight, with a number of articles being written about it in media publications. It is often viewed as a one stop answer for weight loss, so effective that it can melt away those...
- Alternative Treatments for Lupus
Lupus symptoms can be managed by alternative medicine and the immune system can be strengthened by these medicines too. You may find the term ‘alternative’ unfamiliar but you might actually be shocked to realize that you know the majority of these alternative treatments. Alternative treatments...
- How to Travel with Crohn's and Colitis
People with irritable bowel diseases such as Crohn's Disease or Ulcerative Colitis are often very apprehensive at the thought of trying to plan even a moderately traveled trip, whether by car, train, bus, plane, or cruise or charter ship. However, just because there are some concerns to keep in mind...
- Using Google Trends to See If Weather Really Affects Joint Pain
Arthritis is a condition that plagues adults and children of all ages. There have been hundreds of studies conducted seeking to understand the primary causes of arthritis. One particular cause has been gaining ground as of late. The weather. Many arthritis patients claim they can "feel" when the...
- Treatments for Ingrown Hair: Do I Need Surgery?
Ingrowing hairs are cyst like cavities that trap hair that grows abnormally into the skin instead of growing out of the follicle. They form almost anywhere in the body but are usually seen at sites where hair is removed through shaving, waxing or peeling. Their presence is visually distracting, the...