Jennifer Wolschlag is an Addiction Medicine Counselor in SAN DIEGO, CA. Jennifer evaluates patients using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Addiction Medicine counselors provide patient care and consultation for each patient and their families.
- Reproducibility of the Adapted Leger and Boucher Test for wheelchair-dependent athletes.
- Influence of lesion level on the cardioventilatory adaptations in paraplegic wheelchair athletes during muscular exercise.
- [Influence of a typical "posture-balance-motivity" motor practice on the postural capacities of elderly subjects].
- [Influence of age and physical activity on isokinetic characteristics of hamstring and quadriceps muscles of young gymnasts and soccer players].
- [Influence of obesity on postural capacities of teenagers. Preliminary study].
- [Tenosynovitis and peritendinitis crepitans in industrial pathology].
- [Historical notes on the Baigneries de Bagneres-de-Luchon].
- [Early case-finding of primary tuberculosis in industry].
- [Early diagnosis of tuberculous primo-infection in industry].
- [Retractile condensation of the middle lobe due to bronchial ganglionic calcification; preoperative diagnosis; lobectomy; recovery].
- [Role of industrial physicians in the prevention of on-the-job accidents].
- Isokinetic shoulder rotator muscles in wheelchair athletes.
- [Influence of physical activity on postural capacities of elderly: effect of time of training].
- [Isokinetic strength measurement and training of the shoulder: methodology and results].
- Effects of a six-month walking intervention on depression in inactive post-menopausal women: a randomized controlled trial.
Jennifer Lea Wolschlag's Practice location
SAN DIEGO, CA 92115Get Direction
Jennifer Lea Wolschlag's reviewsWrite Review
- AIDS: How to Give a Patient Emotional Support
OverviewFor a patient with HIV, physical health is not the only issue they have to face. Along with physical illness, there are loads of mental health issues that may also affect an HIV patient. These issues could be anything from depression and anxiety to insecurity and others. Many people suffer...
- What Is Tay-Sachs Disease?
IntroductionTay-Sachs disease is a genetic disorder that affects the brain's nerve cells. Individuals who have this disorder lacks a type of protein that is needed to break down fatty substances in the brain. Without this protein, fatty substances accumulate in the brain to toxic levels, which...
- How Prevalent Is Affluenza?
IntroductionInfluenza and affluence combine to form the word affluenza. Similar to how viruses infect their host, affluenza, being a social virus, infects millions of people around the world. It consumes the lives of people with the bold pursuit of materialism. It is predominantly an American...
- Can Porn Cause Erectile Dysfunction?
Introduction Erectile dysfunction is a man’s inability to maintain an erection during sexual activities. It may occasionally happen or may become a chronic or permanent problem. Erectile dysfunction may be due to the following psychological and physical causes:...
- Caring for a Loved One with CF
When someone that you love has cystic fibrosis, you want more than anything to help them through the difficult times. Simply being there for them is an important first step towards providing them with the support they need. Additionally, you will have to spend a few hours in the day incorporating...
- Depression and Sex: How Depression Can Affect Your Sex Life
Maslow’s theory of needs describes sex as one of the basic requirements of human beings. The feelings of pleasure and contentment experienced during sex are rooted in the brain. Contrary to popular belief, our brain is the primary sex organ. When an individual indulges in sexual activity, our sex...