Na-shonne Gorum is a counselor in PHILADELPHIA, PA. Na-shonne evaluates patients using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Counselors provide consultation for each patient and their families.
- Obesity in psoriasis: leptin and resistin as mediators of cutaneous inflammation.
- [Surgery for coarctation of the aorta in Iceland 1990-2006].
- [Case of the month: facial subcutaneous emphysema].
- [Lung volume reduction surgery for severe pulmonary emphysema in Iceland].
- Incidence and outcomes of surgical resection for giant pulmonary bullae--a population-based study.
- Relationship between body composition and glomerular filtration rate estimates in the general population.
Na-shonne Gorum's Practice location
PHILADELPHIA, PA 19143Get Direction
Na-shonne Gorum's reviewsWrite Review
- How Common is Binge-Eating Disorder?
Individuals with Binge eating disorder (BED) experience episodes of binge eating or excess eating. They may also skip meals constantly, but they will not purge after binges. Although not always, the condition can eventually cause significant weight gain. Most people with BED try to hide their binge...
- Why Going Gluten-Free Is the Next Step for Peripheral Neuropathy
Few disease are more difficult to treat than those related to the brain and nerves. Since it is the body’s control center, having diseases caused by malfunctions in the brain can have multiple effects on the body. Not only are doctors trying to cure or control the root cause, relief for multiple...
- A Drug Found in Birth Control Pills May Cause Blood Clots
According to FDA, birth control pills containing hormone drospirenone should carry the message about a new warning. The warning says that these pills may increase the risk of potentially fatal blood clots.Drospirenone is the artificial version of progesterone, the female hormone. There are a...
- What Can I Expect After Undergoing Laparoscopic Hernia Repair?
In laparoscopic hernia repair, the surgeon makes a small incision in or just under your umbilicus and inserts a narrow tube to pump carbon dioxide into your abdomen. The gas lifts organs and other tissue, allowing a good view of your internal structures. The surgeon then inserts a telescope-like...
- What are the Effects of Marijuana?
Marijuana or pot is one of the most commonly abused illegal drugs in the country. About one in 300 people are addicted to this drug. Marijuana is actually a mix of shredded leaves, seeds, flowers, and stems of the plant Cannabis sativa. It is also available in a concentrated form called hashish....
- What are Epidermoid Cysts?
Epidermoid cysts are small, harmless bumps seen under the skin in different parts of the body. Sebaceous cysts are small bag like cysts filled with oily secretions affecting the oil glands. These cysts are less common and affect the sebaceous glands in the body. The sac-like structures often develop...