Dr. Gabriel Monagas is a general practitioner practicing in MAYAGUEZ, PR. Dr. Monagas does not specialize in one area of medicine, however provides routine health care services. General practitioners typically have regular, even life-long patients who they provide health care services to. Dr. Monagas provides services including physical exams, immunizations, and diagnosing and treating multiple illnesses and injuries. General practitioners typically work in private offices and clinics and have staffs of nurses and administators.
Education and Training
University of Puerto Rico School of Medicine 2007
Dr. Gabriel Oscar Monagas M.D.'s Practice location
MAYAGUEZ, PR 00680Get Direction
San Juan, PR 00936Get Direction
New York, NY 10016Get Direction
Dr. Gabriel Oscar Monagas M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Tips on How to Help Teens With Autism Find a Job
As your child grows into teenagehood, it is quite normal to worry about their future and career. However, with the many opportunities available for children with autism, there is really no cause for worrying. Today’s parent would rather have their child get used to normal study and work rather...
- Signs and Symptoms of Cholera
Signs and Symptoms of CholeraCholera is an acute and devastating gastrointestinal disease that occurs in humans. It is characterized as a diarrheal disorder that is the result of an enterotoxin produced by a bacteria called vibrio cholerae.The bacterium is comma shaped hence the alias the V comma....
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Liver Cancer?
Liver cancer, or hepatic cancer, is one of the most common forms of cancer. It is caused by abnormal growth and division of cells of the organ. This cancer may develop in the liver or spread from other organs of the body. Many of the liver cancers are spread from other parts of the body and are...
- What Is Diarrhea: Get the Facts
Diarrhea is a very common water-borne disease. A person who has diarrhea passes loose or liquid stool at least three times a day or more frequently than what is normal for the person. The reason behind the consistency and frequency of these bowel movements in a case of diarrhea is the increased flow...
- Inhalable Insulin: How Effective Is It for Diabetics?
Researchers and scientists have teamed up to find ways in which the required treatment options for patients affected by these conditions can be improved. One form of treatment that is common and must be taken daily includes that of insulin, of which patients diagnosed with type 1 and 2 diabetes...
- How Are Cold Sores Diagnosed?
A cold sore is a common viral infection which is caused by Herpes Simplex Virus or HSV. HSV is quite commonly present in all our blood streams and wakes up when our immune system gets suppressed or weak. So often when one has fever or cold, they can observe small, fluid-filled blisters, usually in a...
- Mikel Mendez120 Pavia Fernandez suite 201, Pepino Health Group San Sebastian PR 00685
- Dr. Guillermo A Pagan calo M.D.Plaza Constancia Segundo Piso Hormigueros PR 00660
- Dr. Nestor Samuel Garcia ceballos M.D.7 CALLE DESENGANO MAYAGUEZ PR 00680
- Dr. Tamara Ivelisse Guzman MD950 County Road 17a W Avon Park FL 33825
- Dr. Gustavo Adolfo Paredes M.D.Carr. 349 KM 2.7 Mayaguez PR 00680
- Dr. Joel David Gonzalez-mendez M.D.Carr111 Km12.6 Bo Capa Moca PR 00676