Katrina Bayer is a physician assistant practicing in NEW HAVEN, CT. Katrina specializes in preventing and treating human illness and injury by providing a broad range of care under the supervision of a physician. A physician assistant's work can include physical exams, ordering and interpreting tests, performing procedures and prescribing medication. Often times, they can assist in surgery but the scope of practice can vary according to jurisdiction or health care setting.
- Studies on the mechanism of resistance to alkylating agents of three ascites tumours in the rat.
- Methylazoxymethanol acetate: induction of tumors and early effects of RNA synthesis.
- The measurement of radioactive precursor incorporation into small monolayer cultures.
- A novel method for measuring incorporation of radioactive precursors into nucleic acids and proteins of cells in monolayer culture.
- The influence of physostigmine on the activation of methylazxymethanol acetate, a potent carcinogen, by a serum factor in vitro.
- Biochemical and pathological effects of methylazoxymethanol acetate, a potent carcinogen.
Katrina Ann Bayer PA-C's Practice location
NEW HAVEN, CT 06511Get Direction
Katrina Ann Bayer PA-C's reviewsWrite Review
- How to Prepare for a Breast Augmentation
You may be needed to do the following as you prepare for a breast augmentation operation:...
- Lab-Grown Human Colons Change the Face of Colitis Study
For the first time ever, scientists have been able to artificially create an organoid—a mass of cells and tissues—that accurately reproduces a naturally developed human colon. The research was conducted at Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center, and senior study investigator James...
- Lyme Disease in Children
Lyme disease can affect anyone, regardless of age or gender. However, those who spend a lot of time outdoors are at a higher risk for Lyme disease because they are exposed to ticks more than others. According to research, children are more commonly affected by Lyme disease because they spend more...
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Liver Cancer?
Liver cancer, or hepatic cancer, is one of the most common forms of cancer. It is caused by abnormal growth and division of cells of the organ. This cancer may develop in the liver or spread from other organs of the body. Many of the liver cancers are spread from other parts of the body and are...
- The Possible Causes of Rib Pain
What is a rib cage?A human rib cage consists of 12 pairs of ribs, which are symmetrically paired on both sides of the body. The rib cage shields the organs located in the chest region, which include the lungs and heart from any kind of damage or injury. The ribs are attached to the sternum...