Dr. Anwar Zaitoun is a cardiologist practicing in YPSILANTI, MI. Dr. Zaitoun specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Zaitoun also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Anwar Zaitoun M.D.'s Practice location
YPSILANTI, MI 48197Get Direction
Anwar Zaitoun M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Should I Know About Blood Clots?
Blood flows continuously through blood vessels and supplies nutrients and oxygen to different parts of the body. At the site of an injury, a blood clot prevents excess bleeding. Under normal conditions, blood clots are lifesaving. When the clot is formed as a part of normal repair process in the...
- What are the Causes of Heart Failure?
Heart failure refers to the condition where the organ fails to pump enough blood to different parts of the body to meet the demand. The disease refers to the weak pumping power of heart. In this condition, the rate of flow of blood through the heart is slow and the pressure increases. In most cases,...
- Taking Plavix and Root Canal Treatment
Generic Name: ClopidogrelBrand Name: PlavixWhat is Plavix?Plavix is a drug that prevents the platelets in the blood from sticking together, thereby avoiding the formation of blood clots. There can be unwanted cases of blood clots, which can occur in cases of heart diseases or blood vessel...
- How to Control Your Sodium Levels
A recent CDC report shows that many of the foods used in restaurants and foods sold in grocery stores have the potential to increase sodium levels in the body when consumed. Breads and rolls were noted to be the most important culprits among the variety of foods that do this. Some foods that...
- What Is Pituitary Dwarfism?
IntroductionPituitary dwarfism, also called growth hormone deficiency, is a medical condition wherein the pituitary gland does not produce sufficient amounts of growth hormone. This deficiency often results in children’s slow growth or short stature.An adult with pituitary dwarfism has an average...
- Sons Can Inherit Heart Disease from Their Fathers
A recent study has shown that some of the genes present in the Y chromosome increases the chances of heart disease by as much as 50%. Men inherit a higher risk of cardiovascular diseases directly from their fathers. This adds to the increasing evidence as to why men are more susceptible to heart...
- Mark Rasak DO36465 Edinborough Ct. Farmington Hills Michigan 48335
- Jim Bengtson1202 Olivia Avenue Ann Arbor Michigan 48104
- Peter Andrew Mccullough MD, MPH47601 Grand River Ave Novi MI 48374
- Syamasundera Zampani MD5325 Elliott Dr Ypsilanti MI 48197
- Stanley J Chetcuti MD1500 E Medical Center Dr Ann Arbor MI 48109
- Todd M Koelling MD400 East Eisenhower Pkwy Ann Arbor MI 48108