Dr. Christina Boyd is an endodonist practicing in NEW YORK, NY. Dr. Boyd is a specialist dentist, focusing on tooth pain, root canals and other issues related to the interior part of the tooth. Endodonists can diagnose problems and perform procedures to fix them. Treatment from an endodonist can often save a diseased tooth. Root canal treatment is one of the most common procedures performed by an endodonist.
Dr. Christina Lane Boyd DDS's Practice location
NEW YORK, NY 10022Get Direction
Dr. Christina Lane Boyd DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- “Cancer Anger” - An Explanation
Following a cancer diagnosis, it is normal to be overwhelmed with a lot of different emotions. Some individuals may feel shocked and frightened, while others may feel sad, guilty, or upset. There is no right way to feel. ...
- Researchers Discover Algorithm for Early Diagnosis of Parkinson’s Disease
Parkinson’s disease is a type of condition that affects the brain wherein a low level of dopamine would limit the person’s movement. This low dopamine level would be the main cause of Parkinson’s disease as a whole, although it is still not known as to what causes the low levels of dopamine in...
- Demisexual Definition and Facts
What is a demisexual?A demisexual does not experience any sexual attraction with someone unless he or she has formed a strong emotional connection with that person. Demisexuality is more often seen in serious romantic relationships. Being a demisexual does not mean that you have an incomplete...
- Aquatic Therapy for Arthritis
Arthritis is causes pain in an individual's joints. This pain is often aggravated by movement or activity. Therefore, some people with arthritis don’t want to move or exercise when they have arthritis or joint pain. It is understandable that movement and exercise could intensify the pain brought...
- Is Ibuprofen the Secret to Cystic Fibrosis Treatment?
Scientists say yes. The drug that works wonders for so many other everyday ailments could be a key component in the future treatments of cystic fibrosis patients. It’s hard to imagine that a drug found in nearly everyone's medicine cabinet could be a crucial component in the treatment of cystic...
- Why Should I Breastfeed My Baby?
Whether to breastfeed or bottle-feed a baby is one of the toughest choices that any expectant mothers and new parents have to make. Although the choice is personal, it is better to know a few pros and cons of each feeding method to help parents make the best choice for their babies.It is highly...
- Dr. Ian Jay Langer D.M.D.140 Saint Paul Street Westfield NJ 07090
- Dr. Hannah Han D.D.S.115 E 9th St New York New York 10003
- Stella Carollo-Roit5847 Francis Lewis Blvd Oakland Gardens NY 11364
- Dr. Steven D. Kaplan D.M.D.119 W 57th St New York New York 10019
- Dr. Marcus D Johnson DDS, MSD30 East 40th Street New York New York 10016
- Dr. Alan Neal Sedell DMD300 Grand Avenue Englewood NJ 07631