Dr. David Klimpl is an internist practicing in AURORA, CO. Dr. Klimpl specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Klimpl provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Dr. David Klimpl's Practice location
AURORA, CO 80045Get Direction
Baltimore, MD 21224Get Direction
Dr. David Klimpl's reviewsWrite Review
- Do Raspberry Ketones Promote Weight Loss?
What is Raspberry ketones?Raspberry ketones are compounds that create the unique aroma raspberries project. These ketones are used in foods and cosmetics for enhancing flavor and aroma in the product. The extracted ketones from the berries contain a large amount of phenolic compounds that help to...
- How Can I Prevent Cold Sores?
Cold sores are groups of small fluid-filled blisters that form on and around the lips. These blisters, also known as fever blisters, are sore and reddish in color. As the blister breaks open, the fluid oozes out and forms a crust. In most cases, cold sores resolve within few weeks.Fever blisters are...
- Prescription Pills May Contain Animal Products
One might avoid animal products for a number of reasons – dietary, medical, cultural, ethical, or religious beliefs. Many vegetarians, who eat or use animal products, for one or many of the above said reasons, are unaware of the fact that most drugs contain animal products. Many drugs contain...
- What Conditions are Associated with Hip Pain?
Severe pain in the hip may make it hard to walk or climb the stairs. Issues with muscles, tendons, ligaments, and bones may all cause hip pain. Many diseases and conditions may also result in pain. Location of the pain in the hip often tells about the actual cause behind the pain.In some cases, the...
- Decoding Facts About the Strep Throat Infection
Is it a sore throat or a strep throat infection?Strep throat is a medical condition associated with bacteria that infect the throat and tonsils. The infection is caused by group A Streptococcus bacteria. This group of bacteria is usually spread through contact with droplets of an infected person....
- What Does a High Red Blood Cell (RBC) Count Mean?
OverviewRed blood cells (RBCs), also called erythrocytes, are the cells that carry oxygen throughout the body. They are also one of the major components of blood. Having a high red blood cell (RBC) count means that the number of RBCs in the bloodstream is higher than normal. When you have signs and...
- Andrew Fedorowicz5351 South Roslyn Street Englewood Colorado 80111
- Dr. Igor Huzicka MD125 Inverness Drive East Englewood Colorado 80112
- Dr. Susanna Coiro MD7235 Middleham Place Castle Rock Colorado 80108
- Dr. Janina S. Czartolomna M.D.9191 Huron Street Denver Colorado 80260
- Dr. James Robert Regan MD200 W County Line Rd Littleton CO 80129
- Dr. Robin Sadker Daugherty MD1515 Wazee St Denver CO 80202