Harold Harvey is a physician assistant practicing in VARNVILLE, SC. Harold specializes in preventing and treating human illness and injury by providing a broad range of care under the supervision of a physician. A physician assistant's work can include physical exams, ordering and interpreting tests, performing procedures and prescribing medication. Often times, they can assist in surgery but the scope of practice can vary according to jurisdiction or health care setting.
- Predicting the ICECAP-O capability index from the WOMAC osteoarthritis index: is mapping onto capability from condition-specific health status questionnaires feasible?
- Choice of statistical model for cost-effectiveness analysis and covariate adjustment: empirical application of prominent models and assessment of their results.
Mr. Harold B Harvey C-PA's Practice location
VARNVILLE, SC 29944Get Direction
Varnville, SC 29944Get Direction
Mr. Harold B Harvey C-PA's reviewsWrite Review
- What’s Getting in the Way of Treatment for Rare Types of Ovarian Cancer?
Women who present to their healthcare provider with acute symptoms often already have progressed ovarian cancer. It is difficult to make medical advances with rare ovarian cancers because there are even fewer patients. Additionally, by the time patients begin to receive treatment, the cancer is...
- 6 Symptoms of Sinusitis Infection: Treating a Sinus Infection
Sinusitis, or sinus infection, is a very common medical condition often confused with a cold or flu. Sinusitis as a condition refers to the swelling of the underlying tissue lining found in the sinuses. Healthy sinuses are like small sacs filled with air; however, when these get clogged with germs...
- Lyme Disease and Multiple Sclerosis: What Is the Link?
Multiple sclerosis and lyme disease have similar symptoms such as fatigue, dizziness, and numbness of the hands and legs. Although they share similar symptoms, these diseases are quite different in nature from each other. Lyme disease: what is it? Lyme disease is the result of a tick bite. The tick...
- Dietary Needs for Lupus Patients
Commonly Shared Health Needs for Lupus PatientsThe commonly cited trinity of health advice for the general population (1) eat balanced foods, (2) sleep eight hours every night, and (3) exercise regularly, pertains not only to the average individual, but also to patients with Lupus. Dietary...
- Bringing Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia Patients and Their Doctors Together via Survey
While patients may entirely admire and respect their doctors, sometimes they simply do not agree with the course of action they are proposing. While this may not be a big deal for a visit about a cold or something minimal, it can be life-altering for those with chronic conditions. That is why a...
- Health Benefits of Bone Broth
What is Bone Broth?People nowadays are quite concerned about maintaining their health. They are getting more conscious about what is served on their plate, which exercises to do, etc. With its numerous health benefits, bone broth is an easy-to-make recipe at home with maximum components found in one...