Sara Ragar is a physical therapist practicing in WEST BURLINGTON, IA. Sara Ragar specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Sara Ragar can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Sara Ragar will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Dr. Sara Lynn Ragar DPT's Practice location
WEST BURLINGTON, IA 52655Get Direction
Dr. Sara Lynn Ragar DPT's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Kinesiology Tape Used For?
What is a kinesiology tape?Kinesiology tape is a thin, elastic adhesive tape made from cotton or cotton/nylon blend. The cotton strip is comfortable and hypoallergenic without topics ingredients or medications. Several different brands of tapes are available. The common brand names of kinesiology...
- What Is Whiplash? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
When people suffer from a whiplash, they experience severe pain in the lower neck region, which can spread over their shoulders, arms, and head. They can also suffer from headaches, numbness, and a painful stiff neck. The pain gets accelerated faster in the area around the neck, which needs to be...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- What is Autistic Disorder
Autistic disorder is defined as the most severe type of autistic spectrum disorder (ASD). It is also called classic autism or Kanner’s Syndrome. This developmental disorder is characterized by challenges with communication, social interaction, and behavior. Autistic people often avoid interaction...
- The Three Best Treatment Methods for Muscular Dystrophy
Muscular dystrophy is a very common condition that can happen to people of different ages. The thing about muscular dystrophy is that there is no definite cure for it. However, there are ways to manage the condition. There are a lot of medications and therapies that can be used in order to keep it...
- What Are the Treatments for Stroke?
Emergency treatment for stroke is dependent on the type of stroke you're suffering from. Whether it is an ischemic stroke that blocks an artery, or a hemorrhagic stroke that is caused by bleeding of blood vessels around the brain, acting fast is important since every minute counts.Ischemic Stroke:...
- Shasta Ketchamconnelly DPT508 S 1ST AVE DANVILLE IA 52623
- Ms. Christine Deverell MPT403 S Gear Ave West Burlington IA 52655
- Mr. Christopher Robert Schroeder P.T.3211 Division St Burlington IA 52601
- Craig Murphy PT1401 W Agency Rd West Burlington IA 52655
- Mr. James David Hodges P.T.2850 Mount Pleasant St Burlington IA 52601
- Karla A Steffensmeier DPT411 W Agency Rd West Burlington IA 52655