Alyssa Marquardt is a psychologist practicing in RAPID CITY, SD. Alyssa specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Alyssa evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Alyssa because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Alyssa Marquardt's Practice location
RAPID CITY, SD 57701Get Direction
Alyssa Marquardt's reviewsWrite Review
- Using Theatre to Act Through Autism and Bullying
Children with autism can have difficulties speaking with and interacting with other individuals. It can be stressful for them to comprehend what others think and feel. This, in turn, makes it difficult for them to express themselves to a full extent.For Jacob Redmon, who has Asperger’s syndrome,...
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Depression
Cognitive behavioral therapy is one of the most widely accepted treatments for depression. It is a combination of cognitive therapy and behavioral therapy that are used to modify a person’s thought patterns. The idea behind CBT is that symptoms of depression are caused by a person’s distorted...
- Understanding The Relationship Between Sleep And Depression
What is the link between sleep and depression?A sleep disorders is one of the key signs of clinical depression. While some people suffering from depression sleep too much, others are not able to sleep at all. A sleep disorder does not necessarily cause depression, but the lack of rest and sleep does...
- 17 Things That People with Type A Personalities Do
What is Type A Personality?In the 1950s, two cardiologists, Meyer Friedman and Ray Rosenman, developed Type A and Type B personality theory stating these are two contrasting personality types. According to this theory, Type A personalities are more competitive, outgoing, ambitious, impatient...
- Clinically Isolated Syndrome vs. Multiple Sclerosis: What You Need To Know
Clinically isolated syndrome presents the same type of attack where the body’s immune system attacks the central nervous system. If this only happens once, it's known as CIS.Clinically Isolated SyndromeDespite popular belief, CIS does not always go on to develop multiple sclerosis. This does...
- Wellbutrin Weight Loss: How Does Wellbutrin Work for Weight Loss?
What is Wellbutrin?Wellbutrin is a brand name of bupropion. It is an antidepressant and is mainly used to treat seasonal depression and major depressive disorder. It works by inhibiting the reuptake of serotonin, dopamine, and norepinephrine. ...
- Mindy G Hedlund PHD550 N 5th St Rapid City SD 57701
- Dr. William A. Moss PSY.D.3601 Canyon Lake Dr Rapid City SD 57702
- Dr. Teresa Lynn Hastings PHD2908 Fifth Street Rapid City SD 57701
- Roberta Ann Kramlich MA528 Quincy St Rapid City SD 57701
- Dr. Jackie Gilbertson LICENSED PSYCHOLOGIS1107 Mount Rushmore Rd Rapid City SD 57701
- Dr. Neal J Kennington PH.D.2900 Doolittle Dr Ellsworth Afb SD 57706