Dr. Eric Denley is a general practitioner practicing in QUARTZ HILL, CA. Dr. Denley does not specialize in one area of medicine, however provides routine health care services. General practitioners typically have regular, even life-long patients who they provide health care services to. Dr. Denley provides services including physical exams, immunizations, and diagnosing and treating multiple illnesses and injuries. General practitioners typically work in private offices and clinics and have staffs of nurses and administators.
Education and Training
Chicago Medical School at Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine & Science 2002
- Chronic Pain
- Torn Meniscus
- Back Pain
Dr. Eric Carney Denley M.D.'s Practice location
QUARTZ HILL, CA 93536Get Direction
Dr. Eric Carney Denley M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Everything You Need to Know About Tonsillectomy
What is a tonsillectomy?A tonsillectomy is a type of surgical procedure that is purposely aimed at removing the tonsils, which are the two tiny glands found at the back part of a person’s throat. Although tonsils contain white blood cells to assist in fighting infections, they can also get...
- Health Benefits of Artichokes
The artichoke is one of the most popular winter season vegetables. It is commonly known as “Ankinara” in Greek, and its use was very well-known to ancient Romans and Greeks, who mainly used it for health and medicinal purposes. The artichoke belongs to the Asteraceae or thistle family and its...
- What Are the Health Benefits of Dandelion?
Common dandelions are often perceived as weeds. Their scientific name is taraxacum officinale, and they belong to the same family as sunflowers. Dandelions are actually perennial yellow flowers that open when the sun is bright in the morning, and close when the sun hides behind clouds in gloomy...
- New Study: How a Mediterranean-style Diet Can Fight Multiple Sclerosis
New research is currently being developed at New York’s Mount Sinai Hospital, studying how food can be used as a treatment option to tackle MS. Neurologist Ilana Katz Sand is leading one of the first clinical trials to research the connection between food, gut bacteria, and MS symptoms. The...
- Polydipsia: What Causes Excessive Thirst?
What is polydipsia?Polydipsia is a medical term given for extreme thirstiness. It is said to be one of the initial symptoms of diabetes. Polydipsia is also accompanied by either temporary or constant dryness in the mouth. It is very important to consume adequate amounts of water in a day, so that...
- Broken Tibia: Symptoms and Treatment
OverviewThe tibia and fibula are the two bones in your lower leg. The larger bone is the tibia, which supports most of a person's weight. It is also an important part of the ankle and knee joints. A fractured or broken tibia is usually along the length of the bone and in between the knee and above...
- Dr. Katayoun Y Motlagh M.D.41210 11th St W Palmdale CA 93551
- Dr. Rodney P Stillion MD2720 E Palmdale Blvd Palmdale CA 93550
- Mr. Chickkiah Padmanabhan MD44215 15th Street West Lancaster CA 93534
- Dr. Melquiades Rivero Valenzuela M.D.43841 10th St W Lancaster CA 93534
- Dr. Luisa Maria Pineda M.D.327 E Palmdale Blvd Palmdale CA 93550
- Dr. Jonathan P Martinez D.O.2270 E Palmdale Blvd Palmdale CA 93550