Dr. Casey Azuero is a psychologist practicing in BIRMINGHAM, AL. Dr. Azuero specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Azuero evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Azuero because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Casey Azuero PHD, MPH's Practice location
BIRMINGHAM, AL 35249Get Direction
Dr. Casey Azuero PHD, MPH's reviewsWrite Review
- How to Naturally Increase Libido
If there is one thing that binds couples aside from love, that would be libido. Most of us do not give attention to it until it becomes very low and causes relationship problems. You might have low libido issues if you have the following symptoms:...
- Separation Anxiety in Children: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis and More
It’s normal for young children to feel anxious when they're separated from a loved one. However, when this fear occurs in a child above six years of age, is intense, and persists for more than four weeks, the child may have separation anxiety disorder.What is Separation Anxiety Disorder?Separation...
- Understanding Psychotherapy
Most of us usually become too overwhelmed when dealing with the issues affecting our lives. Cases of depression, anxiety, and mental disorders are very common today. Others struggle with weight-related issues, addiction, sexuality, relationships, and loss of jobs, among others. All these concerns...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Binge Eating Disorder?
Binge eating is when you feel a strong need to eat large amounts of food at all times without having control over it. Everybody overeats once in a while when having favorite meals or when really hungry. However, when the overeating becomes frequent and gets out of control, it crosses the line from...
- New Research Shows Many Adults with Autism Are Unemployed
Many families with young adults on the spectrum describe the transition from adolescence to young adulthood as being a lot like learning to fly. Transition into adulthood is a critical period of development and milestones. A healthy transition can set the state for positive outcomes and advantages...
- Laura L. English3104 Blue Lake Drive Vestavia Hills Alabama 35243
- Dr. Diana Lynn Paulk PHD3499 Independence Drive Birmingham AL 35209
- Dr. Richard Edison Beth PH.D.3701 Loop Rd Tuscaloosa AL 35404
- Dr. Gordon J. Rankart PSY.D.4734 Sylvaner Ln Birmingham AL 35244
- Dr. Angela J Adams PHD2702 11th Ave N Birmingham AL 35234
- Dr. Kristen Suzanne Berthiaume PH.D.2200 Lakeshore Dr Birmingham AL 35209