Tara Clanton is an Addiction Medicine Physician in TULSA, OK. Tara evaluates patients using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Addiction Medicine Physicians provide medical care in addition to consultation for each patient and their families.
- Review of the 1997 outbreak of vesicular stomatitis in the western United States.
- Management factors affecting the risk for vesicular stomatitis in livestock operations in the western United States.
- Oral vesicular lesions in horses without evidence of vesicular stomatitis virus infection.
- Vesicular stomatitis and other vesicular, erosive, and ulcerative diseases of horses.
- Prevalence of Escherichia coli O157 and other Shiga-toxin-producing E. coli in lambs at slaughter.
- Climatic factors and the occurrence of vesicular stomatitis in New Mexico, United States of America.
- Prevalence of Salmonellae, Listeria monocytogenes, and fecal coliforms in bulk tank milk on US dairies.
- Prevalence of Salmonella enterica in bulk tank milk from US dairies as determined by polymerase chain reaction.
- Evaluation of environmental sampling and culture to determine Mycobacterium avium subspecies paratuberculosis distribution and herd infection status on US dairy operations.
- Risk factors associated with the presence of viable Listeria monocytogenes in bulk tank milk from US dairies.
- Patterns of Cryptosporidium oocyst shedding in calves and a comparison of two diagnostic methods.
- Review of the 1995 vesicular stomatitis outbreak in the western United States.
- Financial impact of the 1995 outbreak of vesicular stomatitis on 16 beef ranches in Colorado.
Tara Jordan Clanton's Practice location
TULSA, OK 74119Get Direction
Tara Jordan Clanton's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Tay-Sachs Disease?
IntroductionTay-Sachs disease is a genetic disorder that affects the brain's nerve cells. Individuals who have this disorder lacks a type of protein that is needed to break down fatty substances in the brain. Without this protein, fatty substances accumulate in the brain to toxic levels, which...
- Caring for a Loved One with CF
When someone that you love has cystic fibrosis, you want more than anything to help them through the difficult times. Simply being there for them is an important first step towards providing them with the support they need. Additionally, you will have to spend a few hours in the day incorporating...
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Children
There are a number of characteristics that separate children and adolescents from adults. However, the main difference between the two is the fact that adults are more in control of every aspect of their lives compared to children and adolescents.We do find it normal for a child to experience...
- Health Benefits of Cuddling
A great way for couples to connect is by cuddling. Oxytocin is released when people physically bond. Cuddling even helps reduce blood pressure levels, depression, and anxiety. It also helps to develop and increase intimacy with your partner. According to research, cuddling and the release of...
- Can Porn Cause Erectile Dysfunction?
Introduction Erectile dysfunction is a man’s inability to maintain an erection during sexual activities. It may occasionally happen or may become a chronic or permanent problem. Erectile dysfunction may be due to the following psychological and physical causes:...
- Do You Have Trypophobia?
What is trypophobia?Trypophobia is the fear or feeling of disgust of closely packed holes. Individuals who have trypophobia tend to feel very unsettled the moment they look at surfaces that have small clustered holes. Few of the examples would be the head of the lotus seed pod or the body of a...