Dr. Michael Romanski is a Chiropractor practicing in SAINT CLOUD, MN. Dr. Romanski specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Romanski seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Michael Romanski DC's Practice location
SAINT CLOUD, MN 56303Get Direction
Dr. Michael Romanski DC's reviewsWrite Review
- What Causes Back Pain?
Back pain is a common ailment that affects everyone at some point in time. The pain differs in its severity, ranging from mild to unbearable. It can affect any age group but is very common for people between 30-years-old and 50-years-old. Majority of people have recurring pain.Any of the causes that...
- Lower Back Pain: What is it?
Lower back pain is a very common presentation among the elderly population. The lower back is the connection between the upper body and the lower body and it bears most of the body’s weight.Lower back pain can be caused due to various causes affecting the spinal muscles, nerves, bones, the...
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- Chiropractic Care for Arthritis
Chiropractic has been successful and effective in managing the symptoms of arthritis. With regular treatment, pain is decreased and the need for medications is reduced or won't be needed. Chiropractic care can also restore lost range of motion and flexibility, increase muscle strength and improve...
- Do I Have a Pinched Nerve?
Pinched nerve, or nerve compression, refers to a situation in which the surrounding tissues apply pressure on a nerve. Pinched nerve may cause severe pain, tingling, numbness, or other symptoms. Nerve compression may affect different sites of the body and this may result in varied symptoms. The...
- What Causes an Upper Back Pain?
Any pain or discomfort in and around the shoulders and upper areas of your back is referred to as upper back pain. Pain may occur due to a strain or poor posture over a period of time, or as a result of sudden injury or trauma. In recent times, the use of computers has lead to an increase in upper...
- Dr. Laura Lynne Hjort D.C.130 Norman Ave S Foley MN 56329
- Dr. Jennifer Andrea Lourey doll D.C.307 Ivy Ave Se Richmond MN 56368
- Mr. John Patrick Brennan DC13754 1st Street Se Becker MN 55308
- Dr. Eric Michael Oltmanns D.C.251 County Road 120 Saint Cloud MN 56303
- Dr. Eron Lee Bordson DC935 Professional Building-Highway 24 Clearwater MN 55320
- Dr. Daniel John Williams D.C.22 Wilson Ave Ne Saint Cloud MN 56304