Dr. Yin Liu is a pediatrician practicing in SACRAMENTO, CA. Dr. Liu is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Liu diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Liu can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Dr. Yin Liu M.D., PH.D.'s Practice location
SACRAMENTO, CA 95817Get Direction
Dr. Yin Liu M.D., PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Adalia Rose
OverviewAdalia Rose is an American internet star. She was born with Hutchinson-Gilford progeria syndrome, which is a premature aging disease. This genetic condition is also commonly known as progeria. During her early infancy stage, her body was much older than the normal age. In spite of her...
- 5 Tips on Living with Strep Throat
Strep throat is an infection that causes sore throat or pharyngitis. It is usually called an infection of the tonsils and throat. Strep throat is caused by bacteria living in the nose and throat known as group A streptococcus. Just like other bacterial infections, you can get the disease from a...
- The Risk for Developing Cerebral Palsy in Babies is Higher at 37 or 38 Weeks
Babies born at 40 weeks have a lower risk of developing cerebral palsy, when compared to babies born at 37 or 38 weeks, or at 42 weeks and later, according to a new study published in, The Journal of the American Medical Association. But the absolute risk of developing this condition in babies is...
- Why Should I Breastfeed My Baby?
Whether to breastfeed or bottle-feed a baby is one of the toughest choices that any expectant mothers and new parents have to make. Although the choice is personal, it is better to know a few pros and cons of each feeding method to help parents make the best choice for their babies.It is highly...
- Impetigo: Causes, Symptoms, Treatment, and Home Remedies
What is impetigo?Impetigo is also known as "school sores". It is a common bacterial skin infection that occurs in infants and young children, especially preschoolers. Although it is common among children, adults can get impetigo, too.The two types of bacteria that can cause impetigo...
- Chikungunya Fever: Symptoms, Treatment, and Prevention
Introduction Chikungunya is a viral infection that is transmitted by mosquitoes. The chikungunya virus causes a sudden onset of fever along with severe joint pain. The illness is not considered as contagious, but in rare instances, the virus can get transmitted through contact with a person's...
- Dr. Mary Chu-Yee MD4011 Talbot Rd S Renton Washington 98055
- Dr. Scott Budd M.D.425 University Avenue Sacramento California 95825
- Beatrice Tetteh7248 S. Land Park Drive, Suite 118 Sacramento California 95831
- Dr. Danton Kono M.D.6555 Coyle Ave Carmichael CA 95608
- Dr. Zoey Jayne Goore MD, MPH1600 Eureka Rd Roseville CA 95661
- Dr. Nancy P. Torres MD1600 Eureka Rd Roseville CA 95661