Dr. Missy Lalich is a pediatrician practicing in CHARLESTON, SC. Dr. Lalich is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Lalich diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Lalich can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Missy Maria Lalich DO's Practice location
CHARLESTON, SC 29425Get Direction
Missy Maria Lalich DO's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Mumps: Get the Facts
Mumps is a highly contagious viral infection, which is common in young children. It’s often recognizable by extremely painful swellings occurring at the side of the face, giving the individual a distinctive hamster face appearance. Other mumps-related symptoms include high body temperature,...
- How to Prevent Neonatal Jaundice
Jaundice is also described as hyperbilirubinemia, which is a very common condition that occurs in newborns within 2 to 4 days after they’re born. It results from an excessive amount of bilirubin, which is a waste product produced by the breakdown of red blood cells. Fully mature livers are capable...
- Obese Children Can Reduce Their Risk for Heart Disease
In a new study, researchers analyzed data from four different studies to see if childhood obesity results in an increased risk of heart disease and other health problems. Results of the study, published in The New England Journal of Medicine, showed that obese children who cut down weight and reach...
- Reading to Your Children: The Path to Healthy Kids
Storytelling is a vehicle for parents to bond with their children, while instilling values and character traits. Making time for a 15 minute story is a great way to directly connect with your children.Storytelling is a tradition as old as human history. The stories of Aesop may come to mind. The...
- Which Conditions Are Linked with Mesenteric Adenitis?
Mesenteric adenitis, also called as mesenteric lymphadenitis, is a condition that causes swelling and inflammation in the abdominal lymph nodes. This condition usually affects children and adolescents.Lymph nodes are small glands that are part of the lymphatic system. They contain a type of white...
- What Is Low or Weak Immunity in a Child?
What does the term “low immunity” mean?When you notice that your child catches a cold or the flu more often than other family members, or when it takes a long time for any wounds to heal, you begin to think that there is something wrong with your child's resistance.Low immunity is a term that...
- Dr. Carol L. Wagner MD171 ASHLEY AVE CHARLESTON SC 29425
- Dr. Chloe Salzmann M.D.169 Ashley Ave Charleston SC 29425
- Dr. Thomas Godfrey Quattlebaum M.D.198 Rutledge Ave Charleston SC 29403
- Dr. K Drew Baker MD2051 Charlie Hall Blvd Charleston SC 29414
- Dr. Nancy Elizabeth Crossley M.D.6770 Dixie Hwy Clarkston MI 48346
- Dr. Margaret Ann Ellis M.D.4700 Waters Ave Savannah GA 31404