Dr. Rehan Shah M.D.
Rheumatologist | Rheumatology2239 WHITEHORSE MERCERVILLE RD HAMILTON NJ, 08619
Dr. Rehan Shah is a rheumatologist practicing in HAMILTON, NJ. Dr. Shah specializes in the treatment of musculoskeletal diseases and systematic autoimmune conditions that can affect the bones, muscles or bones. Eventually, if not treated, these illnesses can also impact the skin, eyes, nervous system and internal organs. Dr. Shah treats diseases similar to orthopedists but does not perform surgery. Often times, research is conducted to find potential alternatives for the patients illness.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Rheumatology- 2013
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- 2011
- St. Peters University Hospital Internal Medicine 2011
- University of Tennessee Health Science Center, Memphis Rheumatology 2013
Dr. Rehan Shah M.D.'s Practice location
HAMILTON, NJ 08619Get Direction
Dr. Rehan Shah M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Shah
- The Complicated Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Lung Disorders
What is Bronchiectasis (BR) and how it is related to Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA)? It is known that there is a strong association with RA and various pulmonary disorders such as BR. How these two conditions are connected is less clear and something that has been being examined for some time. However...
- Immunosuppressive Drugs for Treating Lupus
Immunosuppressive drugs, as the name suggests, are medications that help suppress the immune system. They are mainly used to help recipients of transplanted organs prevent their body from rejecting the newly transplanted organ by suppressing the immune system. The use of immunosuppressive drugs is...
- Treatments for Back Pain
The aim of treatments for back pain is to relief pain and restore mobility. Adjusting your activities is the essential treatment for easing acute back pain caused by minor injury or strain. Back pain treatments are determined by the duration you have experienced the pain, the severity and your...
- Osteoarthritis: A Common Cause of Knee Pain
Osteoarthritis is a common joint disease that affects people middle aged and up. It is a disease of the entire joint, including the bones, cartilage, and ligaments. This type of arthritis is also commonly referred to as wear and tear of the joint. Arthritis not only occurs in the knee joint, but...
- What Is Gout?
Arthritis is an umbrella term used for any joint disease in the human body. There are close to two hundred types of diseases that affect the bones and the tissues around the joints. This is one of the reasons why your doctor may run several tests before effectively diagnosing gout.Gout is another...
- Model Cambria Francesca's Lupus Won't Stop Her From Shining
For fashion model Cambria Francesca, lupus has been a big part of her life and her career. A recent photo shoot snapped her showing off her figure with the word strong written across her stomach. It was to tell the world, that her battle with the disease has made her stronger and more beautiful. ...
- Dr. Nehal Sanjay Gandhi MD777 Township Line Road Morrisville PA 19067
- Dr. James Allen Robin MD59 One Mile Rd Hightstown NJ 08520
- Dr. Leonard A Grossman M.D.419 N Harrison St Princeton NJ 08540
- Dr. Martin J Glynn MD1200 Old York Rd Abington PA 19001
- Dr. Gregory Salvatore Rihacek MD19 Clyde Rd Somerset NJ 08873
- Dr. Michael Jude Froncek M.D.3100 Princeton Pike Lawrence Township NJ 08648