Dr. Sarah Albelaikhi is an audiologist practicing in LARGO, FL. Dr. Albelaikhi evaluates, diagnoses and treats hearing loss, balance issues and tinnitus. Audiologists can care for patients of all ages and treat almost all types of hearing loss. As an audiologist, Dr. Albelaikhi takes part in services like prescribing and fitting hearing aids, recommending assisted listening devices and providing hearing rehabilitation. Audiologists can work in a number of settings such as hospitals, schools, clinics, private practices as well as government, military and VA hospitals.
Sarah Albelaikhi AUD's Practice location
LARGO, FL 33777Get Direction
Sarah Albelaikhi AUD's reviewsWrite Review
- Classes Teach Law Enforcement How to Respond to People with Autism
Oklahoma police sergeant Cory Sutton and his wife, Traci Sutton, were deeply disturbed when a close family friend relayed an incident that occurred between their special needs child and local law enforcement. Sutton and his wife have special needs twins. It was all too easy to put themselves in...
- 10-Year-Old with Breast Cancer Teaches Life Lesson to Adults
A young girl in Utah, at only ten years old, has had to battle breast cancer. Not only has she been brave and powerful in that, but she is also taking the time to inspire others - even adults who are much older.Chrissy's storyChrissy became the youngest recorded person to ever be diagnosed with...
- How to Know if Your Child Has ADHD
Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) is one of those complex mental disorders that can negatively affect a child’s success in education and the relationship with other children. ADHD symptoms usually vary and are sometimes hard to be recognized since most children will exhibit them at...
- What is Avulsion?: Types, Symptoms of Avulsion and Fracture
Avulsion is a commonly found injury among sportspersons. An avulsion is a kind of injury in which a body part is torn away from its normal position. This mainly affects the soft tissues. Avulsion can cause immense bleeding.Avulsion is made possible by a violent force, which sometimes tears off the...
- Reasons Why You Need Physical Therapy
Physical therapy has proved to be very beneficial to people of all ages. It has helped get rid of medical conditions and injuries that affect both the mental and physical functionality of the body. If you've never been through a physical therapy before and dismiss its aims, here are a few benefits...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Mrs. Heather Marie Untied-leonard AU.D., CCC-A2727 W Dr Martin Luther King Jr Blvd Tampa FL 33607
- Dr. Kristen Herrmann Decelles AU.D.43309 Us Highway 19 N Tarpon Springs FL 34689
- Dr. Indira Alvarez AUD10860 Sheldon Rd Tampa FL 33626
- Dr. Lisa Ellen Tanner AU.D., CCC-A4 Columbia Dr Tampa FL 33606
- Edward Kampsen310 S MacDill Ave, Suite 202 Tampa FL 33609
- Edward Kampsen2835 W De Leon Street Tampa FL 33609