Dr. Kimberly Slonaker is a pediatrician practicing in LONGMONT, CO. Dr. Slonaker is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Slonaker diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Slonaker can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Dr. Kimberly Slonaker's Practice location
LONGMONT, CO 80501Get Direction
Dr. Kimberly Slonaker's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Seborrheic Dermatitis?
What is seborrheic dermatitis?Seborrheic dermatitis, or seborrhea, is a common skin disease that has no known direct cause. It is characterized by a red, itchy rash on the skin, often on the scalp, with scaly patches that flake off. It looks similar to eczema, psoriasis or an allergic reaction....
- What to Do If a Child Has a Febrile Seizure?
Febrile SeizureA febrile seizure usually occurs when your child has a fever or high body temperature. It can also happen without brain inflammation or certain metabolic disorders. Even though febrile seizures occur with fever, you may not notice an increase in your child’s body temperature until...
- Reading to Your Children: The Path to Healthy Kids
Storytelling is a vehicle for parents to bond with their children, while instilling values and character traits. Making time for a 15 minute story is a great way to directly connect with your children.Storytelling is a tradition as old as human history. The stories of Aesop may come to mind. The...
- Newborn Jaundice Prognosis and Home Remedies
Jaundice is a condition that causes yellowing of the skin and certain parts of the eyes. Your child will be checked for jaundice three days after being born. Nevertheless, you should watch out for any signs of the disorder after your go back home since it can take up to seven days to become...
- Treating Autism
Since symptoms of autism can vary depending on the child, and behaviors can often change over time, treatment solutions should be tailored to individual needs. A program should improve a child’s communication skills while addressing social, behavioral, and learning aspects of a child’s life....
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- Dr. Bridget Marie Brown M.D.2555 E 13th St Loveland CO 80537
- Dr. Andrea Wilson Mead MD2555 E 13th St Loveland CO 80537
- Dr. Michael Nathaniel Frand MD9035 Wadsworth Pkwy Broomfield CO 80021
- Dr. Adam A Palazzari MD3301 W 144th Ave. Broomfield CO 80023
- Dr. Jennifer Coleman Norman MD2555 E 13th St Loveland CO 80537
- Dr. Mckay C Marler MD2555 E 13th St Loveland CO 80537