Melissa Burleigh is a physical therapist practicing in COVINGTON, KY. Melissa Burleigh specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Melissa Burleigh can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Melissa Burleigh will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Melissa Burleigh PT's Practice location
COVINGTON, KY 41011Get Direction
Melissa Burleigh PT's reviewsWrite Review
- Alternative Treatments for Stroke
Knowing about the treatment and care of stroke victims is important. When a victim shows stroke-like signs and symptoms, a neurologist must confirm the symptoms as well as identify the type of stroke the victim is suffering from, the affected areas, and the level of damage. This will help in...
- What Are the Benefits of Pilates?
This method, introduced by Joseph Pilates, is in high demand and everybody seems to be practicing it in one form or the other. And many seem to be happy with the improvement they have in flexibility, abdominal strength and range of motion after starting with Pilates. What is Pilates? It is a series...
- Sore Muscles and Joint Pain
Causes of sore muscles...
- What Are the Types of Physical Therapy?
There are several specialties of physical therapy. Although it’s a well-known field by many professionals, it’s usually overlooked by the public. Below are some of the common types of physical therapies:Orthopedic Physical TherapyPhysical therapists diagnose and treat musculoskeletal disorders....
- How Long Can Shin Splints Last?
Shin splints are a common condition that affects athletes and those who involve themselves in high-intensity sports and in sports like basketball, soccer, and tennis. Shin splints cause a very severe pain on the inner aspect of the shin bone at the beginning or at the end of each exercise. It is a...
- Fibromyalgia: Change Your Lifestyle
Lifestyle ChangesLong-term body pain and localized tenderness, as well as the many other symptoms of fibromyalgia can drastically change the lifestyle of an individual. It can affect a person’s mobility resulting in the need for a cane, walker or wheelchair. Individuals may also find that they...
- Karen Meyer PT2060 Reading Rd Cincinnati OH 45202
- Julie B Jasontek P.T.311 Straight St Cincinnati OH 45219
- Dr. Todd M Brockman PT, MS, DPT13 Oblique St Florence KY 41042
- Linda Castle Boe PT4750 Wesley Ave Cincinnati OH 45212
- Mrs. Heather Michele Ford P,T.8952 Crimson Oak Dr Florence KY 41042
- Mrs. Rebecca Lyn Jehn MPT,MHSA,OCS,FAAOMPT525 Alexandria Pike Newport KY 41071