Nashira Sey M.D.
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)3310 W MAIN ST STE 200 ST CHARLES IL, 60175
Dr. Nashira Sey is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in ST CHARLES, IL. Dr. Sey specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Sey can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Sey can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Nashira Sey M.D.'s Practice location
ST CHARLES, IL 60175Get Direction
Nashira Sey M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Sey
- Holistic Treatments for Vaginitis
Bacterial vaginitis is the most popular type of vaginal infection. Normally, the vagina contains both wanted and unwanted bacteria and the imbalance between the two is the main cause of vaginitis.There are a number of symptoms associated with this infection such as:...
- Risk of Multiple Sclerosis Reduced by Breast-Feeding, Study Suggests
Women are twice as likely as men to develop Multiple Sclerosis in their lifetime, and recent studies have been focused on discovering links, if they exist, between MS and motherhood. The relationship between women and MS has become increasingly complicated as fluctuations in risk have been...
- Rubella Symptoms and Treatment
What is rubella?Rubella is a contagious viral disease that is characterized by red rashes on the skin. The condition is also called German measles, although it is not caused by the virus that causes measles. Aside from a widespread skin rash, individuals who have rubella also have swollen lymph...
- Breastfeeding Does Not Affect A Mother's Sleep Cycle
According to a new study, mothers who breastfeed sleep the same amount as mothers who feed their babies with infant formula. Women who breastfed their children got as much sleep during the night as women who fed their babies with formula and breastfeeding moms were any more exhausted compared to...
- Freezing and Cauterization of Genital Warts
Genital warts may appear in/around the anus, in the pubic area and or in the vagina. They appear like pink or red growth in or around the sex organs. They often appear in clusters of 3-4.They may grow and spread rapidly. They are usually painless but sometimes might cause mild pain, itching and...
- What to Expect During Your First Trimester
For women, being pregnant is very exciting time. However, not all women experience pregnancy in the same way. Some women experience discomfort from the onset of pregnancy while other women feel great and are glowing. Pregnancy is a roller-coaster- different for every woman, and a time where we...
- Dr. Radha Burtch M.D.5207 Main Street Downers Grove IL 60515
- Dr. Julie R. Jensen MD100 Spalding Naperville Illinois 60540
- Dr. Raja Chatterji MD1555 Barrington Road Hoffman Estates Illinois 60169
- Dr. Jeanne Blair Novas MD111 Lions Dr Barrington IL 60010
- Dr. Djamilia E. Kryukov M.D.800 West Biesterfield Road Elk Grove Village Illinois 60007
- George A. Banuelos3800 Highland Avenue Downers Grove Illinois 60515