Nicholas Deluca is a counselor in NEW YORK, NY. Nicholas evaluates patients using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Counselors provide consultation for each patient and their families.
- Fish diversity of floodplain lakes on the lower stretch of the Solimões river.
- Osteochondritis dissecans of the temporomandibular joint.
- A time series analysis of Prochilodus nigricans landings caught by small-scale fisheries in the lower stretch of the Amazon River.
- Yield per recruit of the peacock bass Cichla monoculus (Spix and Agassiz, 1831) caught in Lago Grande at Manacapuru (Amazonas - Brazil).
- Evidence of mercury biomagnification in the food chain of the cardinal tetra Paracheirodon axelrodi (Osteichthyes: Characidae) in the Rio Negro, central Amazon, Brazil.
- Applying fuzzy logic to estimate the parameters of the length-weight relationship.
- Ecomorphological correlates of twenty dominant fish species of Amazonian floodplain lakes.
- Condition factor variations over time and trophic position among four species of Characidae from Amazonian floodplain lakes: effects of an anomalous drought.
- Estimation of peacock bass (Cichla spp.) mortality rate during catch-release fishing employing different post-capture procedures.
Nicholas Deluca's Practice location
NEW YORK, NY 10018Get Direction
Nicholas Deluca's reviewsWrite Review
- Caring for a Loved One with CF
When someone that you love has cystic fibrosis, you want more than anything to help them through the difficult times. Simply being there for them is an important first step towards providing them with the support they need. Additionally, you will have to spend a few hours in the day incorporating...
- Can Porn Cause Erectile Dysfunction?
Introduction Erectile dysfunction is a man’s inability to maintain an erection during sexual activities. It may occasionally happen or may become a chronic or permanent problem. Erectile dysfunction may be due to the following psychological and physical causes:...
- Depression and Sex: How Depression Can Affect Your Sex Life
Maslow’s theory of needs describes sex as one of the basic requirements of human beings. The feelings of pleasure and contentment experienced during sex are rooted in the brain. Contrary to popular belief, our brain is the primary sex organ. When an individual indulges in sexual activity, our sex...
- 5 Ways to Beat Procrastination: How to Get Away from It
What is procrastination?Do you find yourself putting things off too often and are always late for a meeting or any appointments? Do you identify yourself as someone who is unable to get properly organized? By now, you must have been aware that you are a procrastinator, who always tend to push things...
- How Prevalent Is Affluenza?
IntroductionInfluenza and affluence combine to form the word affluenza. Similar to how viruses infect their host, affluenza, being a social virus, infects millions of people around the world. It consumes the lives of people with the bold pursuit of materialism. It is predominantly an American...
- What Is Tay-Sachs Disease?
IntroductionTay-Sachs disease is a genetic disorder that affects the brain's nerve cells. Individuals who have this disorder lacks a type of protein that is needed to break down fatty substances in the brain. Without this protein, fatty substances accumulate in the brain to toxic levels, which...