Dr. John Hopton is a Chiropractor practicing in BELLVILLE, OH. Dr. Hopton specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Hopton seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. John G Hopton DC's Practice location
BELLVILLE, OH 44813Get Direction
Dr. John G Hopton DC's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is a Lower Back Pain with Sciatica?
Lower back pain is a common problem experienced by most people at some point during their lifetime. There are several causes for lower back pain with sciatica, and the intensity of pain can range from dull to quite severe. Men and women are equally affected by this condition. Most cases of back pain...
- Can Sciatica Pain Be Cured?
What is sciatica?Sciatica is a health condition in which one experiences radiating pain running down from the lower back to the feet. Pain may occur on either side of the leg and it is not necessary that lower back pain exists in all cases of sciatica. The pain’s nature is shooting pain, which...
- Scoliosis Pain: Treatment, Management, and Exercises
Scoliosis is a serious condition that often occurs more in females than in males. The condition itself can be hard to diagnose at the start, which is why the healthcare professional will subject the patient to several tests, including asking them to touch their toes as well as to find out if their...
- What Causes Middle Back Pain?
Middle back pain, also known as upper back pain or thoracic back pain occurs anywhere between the bottom of the neck to the top of the lumbar spine, where the rib cage ends. The ribs are connected to the sternum (a narrow thickened plate in the center of the chest) and then wrap round the...
- When Should I See a Doctor if I have Back Pain?
Physical pain brought about by back pain can sometimes be unbearable making sitting, standing or walking a painful activity to undertake. Other aspects of your life might be affected too, such as sleep or your overall mood. Your daily life activities like study or work can also be affected resulting...
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- Dr. Darren J Holsten D.C.144 W High St Mount Gilead OH 43338
- Dr. Michael George Pamer D.C.300 S Lexington Springmill Rd Mansfield OH 44906
- Dr. Robert James Gilbert DC953 Park Ave E Mansfield OH 44905
- Dr. David Charles Pamer D.C.300 S Lexington Springmill Rd Mansfield OH 44906
- Dr. Patricia Diane Lydy DC1329 County Line Rd Crestline OH 44827
- Dr. Aaron Edward Haley D.C.2031 Park Ave W Mansfield OH 44906