Dr. Cynthia Brown is a psychologist practicing in BELTON, TX. Dr. Brown specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Brown evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Brown because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Cynthia M Brown PH.D, LCSW's Practice location
BELTON, TX 76513Get Direction
Killeen, TX 76544Get Direction
Dr. Cynthia M Brown PH.D, LCSW's reviewsWrite Review
- New Research Shows Many Adults with Autism Are Unemployed
Many families with young adults on the spectrum describe the transition from adolescence to young adulthood as being a lot like learning to fly. Transition into adulthood is a critical period of development and milestones. A healthy transition can set the state for positive outcomes and advantages...
- Psychotherapy for Multiple Personality Disorder
Multiple personality disorder or currently known as dissociative identity disorder (DID) is a condition where an individual is characterized by two or more personalities. These personalities are distinct and are sometimes called alters. Alters might have different characteristics from the person...
- Marriage, Relationships, and Autism
An autism diagnosis can be life changing in many ways, but many wonder how it will impact their relationships, marriages, and other long-term plans.MarriageLife is like a roller coaster. There are highs and lows.However, your partner is supposed to be there through all of it with you, and you will...
- Anxiety Increases the Risk of Heart Attack
As men age, their risk of heart attack rises, especially if they are prone to anxiety. In a 12-year study, anxiety was found to increase the risk of heart attack by 30% to 40% in men who are anxious when compared to men who are calmer, irrespective of other personality and risk factors. In this...
- New Romantic Comedy Deemed an Honest Portrayal of People with Autism
Whether for a fun date night or an evening with friends, the romantic comedy has long been a staple in the film industry. From the many light-hearted and funny moments to the more touching scenes, a good romantic comedy leaves viewers feeling happy, which may be why the genre has been a favorite...
- Recent Documentary Showcases an Autism Relationship
Dina Buno is the star and subject of a documentary film directed and produced by Antonio Santini and Dan Sickles, titled Dina, which premiered at the 2017 Sundance Film Festival.She is also on the autism spectrum, as is her companion, Scott Levin. The documentary follows a year in their lives as...
- Dr. David R Blackburn PH.D.328 W Main Lewisville TX 75057
- Tara Renee snyder Borsh PSY.D., LP3010 Scott Blvd Temple TX 76504
- Dr. Sabrina Stirling Austin PH.D.2401 S 31st St Temple TX 76508
- Dr. Jennifer Schrader Yeaw PSY.D.36000 Darnall Loop Killeen TX 76544
- Michael Louis Adams PDD36000 Darnall Loop Killeen TX 76544
- Dr. Jeff S. Brzostek PH.D.1901 S 1st St Temple TX 76504