Dr. Karen Baltz gibbs is a physiatrist practicing in NEWBERG, OR. Dr. Baltz gibbs is a medical doctor specializing in physical medicine and rehabilitation. As a physiatrist, Dr. Baltz gibbs focuses on a patients ability to function, and can treat multiple conditions that affect the brain, nerves, spine, bones, muscles, joints, ligaments and tendons. Dr. Baltz gibbs can diagnose and treat pain that is a result of injury, disease or a disabling condition. Physiatrists often lead a team of physical therapists, occupational therapists and physicians in a patients treatment or prevention plan.
Karen Baltz gibbs's Practice location
NEWBERG, OR 97132Get Direction
Karen Baltz gibbs's reviewsWrite Review
- Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis, and Treatment
What is Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (EDS)?Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (EDS) is a group of genetic disorders that affect the body’s connective tissues, which are proteins that support the blood vessels, skin, bones, and other organs in the body. Connective tissues also provide elasticity and strength to the...
- How to Prepare for a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a procedure where a surgeon removes a part or more parts of your vertebrae or any ligaments on your spinal cord that exert pressure on the nerves. Laminectomy is said to be the most common back surgery performed for disability and pain. The following are some expectations before,...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Osteoporosis?
If you have risk factors for osteoporosis – postmenopausal women with vitamin D deficiency – do not wait until the symptoms are out to get screened. According to statistics, a major contributor for osteoporosis doesn’t have any noticeable symptoms. By the time you have a bone fracture, feel...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Is Oromandibular Dystonia?
Oromandibular DystoniaOromandibular dystonia is a type of focal dystonia. This condition is also called cranial dystonia, in which the face, jaw, or tongue forcefully contracts and becomes difficult to open and close the mouth. Thus, a person's speech and ability to chew are affected. Cranial...
- What Happens During a Laminectomy?
What is a laminectomy?You may experience back pain that affects your day-to-day activities. Your doctor may recommend that you undergo a surgical procedure called laminectomy.Laminectomy is a surgical operation, in which the lamina is removed. This helps relieve pressure that is exerted on the nerve...
- Dr. Matthew James Mcgehee MD1815 Sw Marlow Ave Portland OR 97225
- Dr. Thomas Lorish MD9155 Sw Barnes Rd Portland OR 97225
- Dr. Oleg Maksimov M.D.3570 Sw River Pkwy Unit 1509 Portland OR 97239
- Jeffrey Ira Gerry MDPHD9155 Sw Barnes Rd Portland OR 97225
- Dr. Hans Lowell Carlson MD3181 Sw Sam Jackson Park Rd Portland OR 97239
- Dr. Nels Loyal Carlson MD3181 SW Sam Jackson Park Rd Portland OR 97239