Dr. Cody Kurscheidt is a Chiropractor practicing in VANCOUVER, WA. Dr. Kurscheidt specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Kurscheidt seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Cody James Kurscheidt DC's Practice location
VANCOUVER, WA 98683Get Direction
Dr. Cody James Kurscheidt DC's reviewsWrite Review
- Everything You Need to Know About Disc Herniation
The spine is comprised of bony vertebrae separated by intervertebral discs. The lumbar spine consists of five vertebrae numbered L1 to L5. These vertebrae are attached to the tail bone (sacrum) at the lower end of the spine. The spinal cord runs within the vertebrae. The intervertebral discs act...
- What Causes Lower Back Pain?
Basically anyone can experience lower back pain but studies have shown that adults of age 30 to 60 years tend to have a higher chance of experiencing back pain. Nevertheless, no one is safe from lower back pain.Lower back pain can be caused by a variety of problems with any parts of the complex,...
- Scoliosis Pain: Treatment, Management, and Exercises
Scoliosis is a serious condition that often occurs more in females than in males. The condition itself can be hard to diagnose at the start, which is why the healthcare professional will subject the patient to several tests, including asking them to touch their toes as well as to find out if their...
- Can Arthritis Cause Back Pain?
Yes. Arthritis is one of the major causes of back pain and can cause long-term effects in an individual. Back pain is a common problem which affects 4 out of 5 of us at some point. Back pain is a type of pain experienced mostly through the spine. Back pain can last for a short time, but there are...
- What Causes Tingling in Feet?
IntroductionA tingling sensation in the feet is a common concern among people. This sensation tends to be a similar feeling to the pins and needles effect. Some people may even feel pain and numbness in their feet along with a tingling sensation, which can be bothersome. However, it is not usually a...
- Treatment Options for Back Pain
Back pain is a very common condition, especially among the elderly group. It can vary from a dull constant back pain to a very sharp pain, which may disrupt your daily routine. Back pain can be either acute or chronic. This classification of back pain is essential especially when it comes to...
- Michael T. LoGiudice18750 Willamette Drive West Linn Oregon 97068
- Catherine Kanda DC16144 SE Happy Valley Dr Happy Valley OR 97086
- Jamie Lee Harris14995 South 82nd Drive Clackamas Oregon 97015-7612
- Dr. Brian R. Timms DC1157 3rd Ave Longview Washington 98632
- Eric C. Hubbs4905 Southwest Griffith Drive Beaverton Oregon 97005
- Dr. Megan Ziskovsky D.C.3241 Ne Broadway St Portland OR 97232